sun and moon

Don't mind my leg please

I have never done anything like this before, and I wanted to do something cool. Most of my drawing are in black and white so I thought it would be cool to draw something like this.

I have drawn a lot of suns before because I loved the look of tribal suns and things similar to that so I thought this would look cool and after I drew it, it kinda reminds me of a picture of yin and yang that I saw where one was night and the other, day and I liked it a lot.

Shading it was a hassel. My fingers were completely silver by lunch.

I am currently trying to get my life together on this account. So if I change something out of nowhere or take away/add something all out of the blue, I am sorry.

I just want to find a way to make this book entertaining for you guys to read and for me to write, because I don't want to be like "oh dang it, I have to update that book again."

I want to be excited to update and I am trying to find a writing style that will make me feel like that. So it will be a little wonky for a while.

I also changed my "sign off" to make it more like the outsiders. I absolutely love that book and I really wanted to incorporate into it so this is the new one.

-Stay gold ponyboy 🦄