movie star girl thing...

I told you I got worse at at hands

I felt like drawing a woman at the red carpet and that is what I did.

I am running out of things to say on these things.

I like how her eyes are blue and I like how I drew the eyes in general.

I can't draw heels to save my life honestly.

I didn't give her a mouth because no matter how many times I tried, she just looked better without one. (There are a lot of people who would look better without a mouth amirite?)

There isn't much to my drawings. Like there isn't a huge reason and story behind my drawings. I just drew them either for practice, I thought I would look nice, or I wanted to. So I personally never understand how people have an elaborate back story with their drawings while I am just "I felt like it."

I guess that's it

Wait, before you goes I want to go on a tiny rant  (very short I swear)

So I went to church today and before the preaching some people got to count their years.

For those who don't know what that means it is when someone has a birthday or anniversary, they bring in the amount of years in money and give it to the church. That money goes to the missionaries of the church so they can travel and have funding for the churches the build in different countries and stuff.

So this one girl comes up looking like she just came back from forever 21 with heels higher than my self esteem to count her years.

She turned 14.

How you mean to tell me that you were 13 a couple days ago looking like that.

I am thirteen and I still shop in the kids section of target.

The 13 year Olds at my church dress like their 18 or 20.

Be 13 not 23.

No offense if you dress a lot older than you are this isn't meant towards you because I don't know you I  (kinda) know them.

That was my rant

The rest of my family is watching la la land  in the basement and I am upstairs in my living room alone because I already watched it and I don't feel like watching it again

Well bye......