Drag pig!!!!

This isn't necessarily a drawing it is more a silly coloring

I did this in library class (once a week my class goes to the library in our school and we do work. Kinda like a study hall but it isn't study hall at the same time) one day when me and a friend of mine were fooling around and we made drag pigs.

Can someone please give this pig a really cool drag name??? I need that in my life.

It was very rushed and I don't consider very good or my usual art but I thought it would be funny to put this up.

I have been drawing a lot lately and I am so excited for some of the drawings I have here. I am starting to get into the pictures that I am very proud of and I can't wait to share them.

School is starting soon for me and I am very nervous because I am going into 8th grade and I have a lot of scholarships that I need to try and get for high school  (If I don't go to the performing arts high school I want to get into) and soon I have to take a four hour test so I can try to get 4 years of high school for free.

One of best friends IvyKKs is also in the same position as me so I am not going through this alone (thank you!)

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow so I am going to go brush my teeth like a madman because that is what I do when I have dentist appointments so baiiiii🖑🖑✌

-Stay gold 🦄