Chapter 26

Lauren entered the majestic house,which she already saw some another time, and followed Camila who had a white t-shirt and some football's shorts and she was with bare feet leading the way.

"So..."she started "Are you ready for our magnificent night?"Camila asked smiling looking at at the green eyed girl.

"As i'll ever be"She nodded.

They entered the living room.

"There's noone at home but don't worry,i won't do anything inappropriate" Camila laughed sitting on the couch.

"Okay hahaha"Lauren laughed sitting beside the brunette.

"Well, my sister is at her friend's house and my mom works till really late so she won't be here"She informed.

"Okaaayyy?"Lauren asked.

"I just wanted to let you know."Camila laughed.

"Oh, right"Lauren laughed.

"What do you want to do?"Camila asked.

"Anything you want. I don't mind anything"She said.

"Oh really?"Camila laughed.

"Umh yeah?"She said "I mean no! Anything that isn't inappropriate"She explained.

Camila laughed hysterically at what lauren thought, she was laughing so hard that she couldn't breathe properly.

"I meant that we could play videogames"Camila said between laughs.

"This is going to be a looong night"Lauren said.

-

"You're such a loser babe"Lauren said poiting her finger at the younger girl.

"It's not fair! If i only didn't went the wrong way, i would have won!"Camila said pouting.

"Sure, sure"She said waving her hand.

"You'll pay!"Camila said before attacking the older girl with tickles.

"Nooo, please stop"she shouted "S-Stop it hahaha" She laughed "Camz, i'm begging you"she continued.

The girl slowly stopped and started to lean into the older girl's face, kissing her lips.After a few seconds the simple peck became an intense make out.

After a bit the two girls lied down on the couch,they were giving each other kisses from time to time now.

"This time noone interrupted us. I would say this is a nice start"Camila said lifting her head so that she could look into Lauren's deep green eyes.

"Yeah"Lauren said.

Both girls then sat down on the couch properly and looked around the room because they were too embarrassed.But then Camila decided to break the ice and say something.

"Do you want anything to drink?She asked.

"Umh yeah.Water would be good"Lauren smiled

"Sure,i'll go now"Camila said standing up and going to the kitchen.

"Here you go"She said handing the older girl a glass full of water.

"Thank you"Lauren said taking the glass.

They then started to talk about random stuff,make jokes and they also got to know each other.

"What do you think about ordering the pizzas now?Camila asked checking the time.

"Yeah, lets do it"she nodded.

Like that Camila took her phone out and dialed for some pizzas.

"They said the pizzas will be here in half an hour. In the meanwhile we could watch a movie"Camila said putting her phone down.