16.

Los Angeles

2018

7 months later

Halle

I did have an encounter with that Grayson kid...he was crazy...and he is now in jail...he tried to kidnap me but Matt was there in time and stopped that from happening.

Ive been doing alright since i took a break from Derek...Secret was...we weren't okay...we would argue alot when he was home when we would face time those two weeks in december and when we moved into that new house...not everything was good and goals so i decided we should take a break...i am worried about him though...Skate said after his preformance he did go home and has been home for 7 months...yup that means he hasn't left the house for 7 months and i have noticed his absence in school.

This is the last month of my high school life!...We're all Graduating surprisingly and i'm excited...i found out even though derek was absent he was really great in school so he gets to graduate so Skate said he is only coming for this last week for rehearsal...i was excited cuz even though i was the one who initiated the break...i Miss and want him back not gonna lie.

I woke up and got an outfit out my closet. After i got my outfit out i got in the shower and washed up. After my shower i changed into something lazy but cute because its only the first rehearsal day but Derek is gonna be there. I changed into a nude pair of leggings and a matching cropped hoodie and yeezys my dad got me to apologize. I took a picture posting it.

HalleRose 😔Matthewespinosa Reminiscing?StassieBaby it'll be fine princessMadisonBeer we're graduating Cheer up love❤️SkateMaloley You Need to talk him today 😒

HalleRose 😔
Matthewespinosa Reminiscing?
StassieBaby it'll be fine princess
MadisonBeer we're graduating Cheer up love❤️
SkateMaloley You Need to talk him today 😒

I started to get sadder from the comments but i brushed it off i grabbed my bag and phone before walking downstairs. 

"Hey Halle" Valencia said as i walked downstairs 

"Hey" i said low and emotionless

"You ok?" she asked Sympathetic

Thats what i hate for these past 7 months people are still asking me if i'm ok

STOP!

"Mhmm" i said walking out the house

My Parents took my cars away from me for running away from them for so long and going to be with Derek but i'm fine now i just take the bus or ride with Mads or Stassie. 

I walked down the street to the bus stop and waited for my school bus to Arrive.

...