Children AU

"Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier and welcome to Hamburger Showdown, a ridiculous game where you race in a car made entirely from food. Now, since this only just came out recently and is a multiplayer, I thought it would be fitting to play considering the fact that Jack has come over. Say hi Jack!"

"Hello!" Jack said, smiling and waving at the camera. He and Mark were sitting together on Marks couch, video game controllers in hand. Jack had agreed to come to LA for a week and stay with Mark. "Now, how do ya play?"

"How am I supposed to know?! Let's get into it!" Mark replied, clicking the start button. "Now, neither me nor Jack have opened or played the game yet, so don't expect us to be any good at it."

"No, just don't expect Mark to be any good at it" Jack joked, grinning when Mark shot him a fake offended look.

"Excuse you. One of us has a crown and his name isn't Jack" He retorted, buffing his chest as Jack snorted.

"You mean your precious nightmares? Your obsessed and your crown is fake." Mark gasped. "You can shove your crown up your ass."

"Let's just start, OK? Stop reminding me of all my life disappointments and failures" Mark demanded, still grinning. Jack laughed in agreement, clicking onto the main menu. From upstairs came banging sounds and Mark huffed. "Tim! Sam! Don't break anything!"

"Yes papa!" Mark looked directly at the camera.

"Kids." Jack chuckled again, choosing his car.

"Being a dad isn't easy."

"No kidding!" The race started and Jack sped ahead, leaving Mark to try to catch up. The Irishman laughed.

"Ha! I'm way ahead of ya! What does that say about your skills!" Jack taunted, his fingers fiddling with the pad almost as rapidly and erratically as Marks did.

"All it says is that this is a piece of shit!" Mark shouted, his car going out of control. He yelled in exasperation, Jacks laughter nearly smothered by his friends frustration as Marks car burst into flames, causing multiple other innocent drivers to plunge off of the bridge. "I demand a rematch!"

"This isn't up for debate, is it?" Jack asked, calming down as his fellow gamer shook his head.

"Of course not! Were going to play until I win!"

"Then were going to be here a looooong time Mark!"

"Oh, shut up! I've got more skill in my pinkie than you have in your entire body" Mark joked. They went to the main menu, clicking on the car parts to change what food their cars were made of.

"Mines going to be a...cake! Oh, they have cake! A cake named...Mark sucks! I'd add dick but I think they'd sensor me" Jack announced, changing his car and naming it. Marks expression was not of amusement.

"Fine. Then mines going to be a...Chicken wing named...Septiplier." Jack looked over incredulously at his tan friend to find that he was, indeed, naming his car that.

"Wow Mark. So immature. You still suck though" Jack said, causing Mark to turn to look incredulously at him.

"Says the man who was going to name his car 'Mark sucks dick.'" Jack just laughed.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"That fact that you're the immature one!"

"No, I'll show you who's the immature one!" Jack declared as the light turned green and their cars took off. "Here, hand me your glasses." Mark complied with raised eyebrows, handing the smaller male his glasses, ignoring the remark about being blind as a bat.