finally home :)

amy’s pov

am finally at home ,in my room and in my bed. brad hasn’t left he won’t leave my side i love him but he need a life to. but today i was meeting his two other band mates as i was felling quit good and my head was fine. i wasn’t in the mood to get dressed up so i only wore some black jeans, a white plain top ,my dark read hodie and some oxblood high top confers. i only added a little make-up [as i didn’t want to totally scar them for life haha] just some cocelor, powder. mascara and lip balm. i walked down the stairs i heard my mum and brad in a serious conversation it sounded like it was about me. i tried to listen but me being a big cults fell on my bum and slid down the stairs all i could do was laugh it hurt but it was funny. 2 boy’s i didn’t know  ,James ,brad and my mum came rushing towards me and i was just siting there in hysterics then James helped me up “what happened?” i stopped laughing “i omg i slipped on the t-shirt on the stairs and fell. haha omg thats the funnies thing ever. well except the time i was doing cross country and fell in a puddle” they started to laugh at the thought of me falling into a puddle. once we’d calmed down brad hugged me round the wast while we walked into the kitchen then my mum looked at me really happy and ofcorce i wasn’t just going to leave it am to nosy “what is it mum?” i looked at her questionably she smiled and slightly squealed “well me and brad have talked” i looked up to him standing with his arms raped around me from behind “me and your mum want you to move in with me” he smiled and i turned and put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss i still haven’t got used to it yet. we were brought back to reality by my mum “but…” she sighed ono “i have to go back to Birmingham amy…your grandmother is seriously ill” i didn’t really like her but i still didn’t want her to die. i walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug as she looked as if she was about to cry well anyone would if you were toledo your mum was about to die and you hadn’t seen her in the past 2-3 years. i was cut out of thoughts by my mum’s light sobbing i bulled her away from my chest [my mum is incredibly small]  and wiped away the tears “don’t cry mum am sure she’ll be fine trust me. think positive not about the negatives” thats what my old primary school teacher used to say when something went wrong “amy what would i do with out you” she pinched my cheek “i don’t know. cos if i didn’t have me i wouldn’t be here because i wouldn’t be here” that sounded better in my head but she laughed anyway “right well who want’s a cuper? Connor” Wight who i cut her of  “who’s Connor” brad stepped up “o yeah this is Connor” he pointed to a shought boy but he was still quit taller than me he had blue eyes and dirty blond/brown hair that swooped up nicely “hi i’ve hear a lot about you” he waved he seemed very friendly “i hope it all good things” he smirked then the other boy talked “so are you going to introduce me or do i have to do it myself” he sounds like a bit of a dick if you ask me but i will give him a chance. brad came up beside me “and um this is tris” i smiled at him “what a plesher to meet you sir” he giggled “well same to you miss trop” i scrawled at the name it sounds like a teacher or something  “ow plz don’t call me that use my first name amy” i said in a posh voice. i ran past him and into the sitting room and turned the t.v on and looked on sky living to see if my’n and my mums favourite show was on yessss it was “MUM CRIMINAL MINDS IS ON!!!” the boy’s all walked in with cups in there hand’s then brad was last except he had a cup of coffee in one hand and pepcie  max in the other as i don’t like coffee. “well thank you brad” he sat on one side of me and place the two cups on the coffee table in front of us “no problem babe” then my mum came in and sat on the other side of me “ow are shows on” i looked at her “dur thats what i said” she playfully tickled me till the theme tune to c.m came on.

the image of criminal mins at the side if your interested

we were in the middle of the show when my mum said “David morgen is so fit” i just burst out laughing. the boy’s must of not hurd but were still looking at us my mum talked yet again “what you laughing at you like spencer read you even know his realm name” i stopped laughing “yeah well thats what a true fan dose they know there names and everything haha”  she just turned back to the t.v and continued watching. it looked like the boys were board so i got up “come on then boy’s lets go do something” they all got up and cheered and we walked out “so what you want to do?” i said as we walked in the kitchen conner jumped up and down like an exited puppy “20 questions?” i look at them “fine but if i don’t want to answer it am not answering it, got it” they all nodded in approval and i led them up to my room. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/550354016935502743/ = my room and everyone sat in a corner of my bed except me i sat in-between brad and James “so who goes first” i asked. then Connor shot his hand up i guess he was first “who was your first kiss?” i looked at brad “easy brad ha” he smiled then it was tristans go “hm hm….what’s your favorat band?” i guess all the questions are for me. ok well “um we the kings” i jumped in excitement and they all looked at me strangely “you don’t know who we the kings are” they shook there head “you’ve obviously never lived then” i got up and walked to my desk were my macbook was and played ‘check yes Juliet’ “the sweet sound of travis clark haha” i put it on low so it was only playing in the background then James said “my question naw haha…do you know all there names?”i turned to him