come on babe time to go :}

amy’s pov

we’re in the airport and it’s like 2:00am and am snuggled up in departure’s with brad weighting to board are plain we haven’t spoke that much this morning as well we are not morning people. “morning people” tristan burst through the door’s i just kept my eye’s shut pretending to sleep “shhhh! tris amy’s asleep i don’t want to wake her” he put his finger on his lip’s and tristan faintly said “sorry man i dint know” then headed to the seat next to him. i laid with my head on his chest a he played with my hair and every so often i would hear him laugh it was so piece full until i felt my body been torn from brad’s and i couldn’t seem to wake up dam why am i so lazy. as soon as my eye’s shot open i sore James smiling at me “morning sleepy head…your weakling of a boyfriend couldn’t cary you he’s to tired” he giggled and i smirked and feel back asleep.

i woke to the sun coming from the small plain window blinding my eye’s i turned to see brad sitting with his head pone’s on and he was asleep he was so cute right there i couldn’t resist and i pulled my phone out my jumper pocket and snaped a photo. i didn’t bother posting it, it’s for my eye’s only sorry fan’s but um well this is kinda my photo. i jumped slightly as the air hostes announced “we will soon be landing in sunny L.A very soon, so please fasten your seat belt and make sure you pike all your item’s up before you leave this aircraft thank you for travelling with us today” i sniggered at how fake she sounded at being happy she was obviously exhausted and wanted to sleep. “brad brad” i whispered in his ear and a small smile appeared on his face “we are landing soon babe wake up or a’ll get tris to tickle you” his eye’s soon shot open “no please anything but that he docent flaming well stop” i giggled and a girl walked past and looked at brad with a flirty smile. she had barbie like hair, her skin was orange and looked plastic in fact she looked like a big fake doll “excuse me love keep moving or all rip your extension’s out” i death starred her and brad put his hand over my mouth “amy!! you carnet say that to people” then he looked at her “am sorry about her she’s my girlfriend” her face dropped a little when he said ‘girlfriend’ as she probably new she had no chance “yeah well keep her on a leash” she snarled and walked back to her seat me and brad couldn’t help but burst out laughing. “well nobody look’s at my man like that” i managed to say after we had calmed down he skilled then kissed me long and pashonet and we soon forgot are surroundings’ as he put his hand up the back of my shirt and i pulled away “BRAD no we’re on a plain”i whispered and he let go of me slightly disappointed “fine but i want i big hug when we get to the hotel room” he winked and my hart fluttered a little. i looked out the widow to see a blue clear sky and building’s underneath us. 

“come on babe time to go” brad called as he put his hand out for me to grab and get up. “thank’s” i kissed him on the cheek and he blushed seriously we’ve known each other that long and he still dose that…well i can’t talk. i grabbed my bag and made sure i had everything and then headed out the plain hand in hand with brad it was just natural know to hold hand’s.

at hotel

we were know in the hotel room and joe burst in “right brad, amy i’ve given you two your own room so just you two” i mentally cheered before joe carried on “so am expecting you to NOT ‘you know’ do the dance with no pant’s get what am saying” i laughed and nodded and brad looked at the floor and he walked out. i jumped on the bed with laughter and he sat down also giggling and poked me in the tummy it hurt i was only wearing a white crop top, leg gins, a grey jacket and white nikie’s “aw Simpson what was that for” he got close to me and soon it went deadly silent and are forehead’s were tutching. i seen brad gulp as he looked into my eye’s and i kept looking at his lip’s held between his perfect teeth. “brad?” i hat to rune the moment but it was killing me to just look at his lip’s “mmhmm?” was all i got from him “can you just kiss me” he chuckled then grabbed the back of my neck and softly pulled me in finally are lip’s connected his were so soft and warm. they moved in sink before i felt brad’s toung trying to gain entrance to my mouth but i jus let him in. soon i felt my hand’s raise up from the bed and tangle them into brad’s curl’s and he pushed me back into the bed as he got over the top of me but are lip’s still didn’t leave each other’s. after about five minout’s i let go of brad for air and he was kissing my neck “brad?”  his voice vibrated of my neck witch tickled a little but i didn’t know what he said “i need a shower…so can i go” he sat up on my leg’s and huffed like a big baby “what’s wrong with you” i pushed him of me and grabbed my wash stuff he just sat on the bed sulking. before i went into the bathroom i stopped and he looked at me “you coming brad or not” he smiled and quickly got up “yeah Wight are you sure?” he looked at me for a sign of unwilling ness “well if you don’t want to see me naked” he hugged me around the washed and pulled me in and whispered in my ear “trust me i want to see you naked” cheeky bradley<3