girly secrets!!!! O.o

brad’s pov

the girl forced us to watch one of there films first. which was friends with benefits it was funny as when the sex scions came on all the girls laughed at us turning are heads in embarrassment. “i love this film” amy whispered to me but her eyes still stuck to the screen. “why?” i giggled am actually quite quires of why she likes it so much “no not because of the sex, the background of it. two people who cant find love fined it thew irotic jesters” i smile she is so cute some times “amy i love you” i kissed the top of her head “and i love you but your distracting me from the film” she’s trying to be series but there is a smile plastered across thaws perfect pink lip’s, i could just kiss them right now. 

then phoebe came down in her towel and asked for amy. as soon as she left there was a cold breeze that his me hard were she had been lain. i looked at James and he was just looking at me then mouthed ‘whats going on’ i shook my head to tell him i don’t know. to be onset i was quires myself i will go check on them in a minuet. 

amy’s pov

as soon as i got out the living room i was pulled up the stairs to phoebes room she seemed embarrassed and flustered. i got into her room and sat on her bed while she shut the door “whats up chic?” i give her a reassuring smile “i um i um i um” thats all she said “calm down, do you need something or has somebody said something coz if they have i will talk to them” i give her a hug and she relaxed a little “i need some girly things…it’s just my monthly you know curce” she looked to the floor i giggled “yeah i think i have some in my bathroom be back in a tick” i walked out the room closing the door behind me. i walked past all the boy’z rooms and then i finely got to mine and brad’s room. i opened the door then walked into the bathroom. and under the sink there were cabernets and me and brad had or own one each. i opened my’n and there they were a box of tampons but when i went to pull them out “what are you doing” i lifted my head to quick and banged my head as i looked round brad walked over “are you ok” he rubbed my head “yeah, why are you even up here?” i give him a confused look “whats wrong with phoebe and what are you getting?” he sat beside me on the floor of the bathroom “promos not to tell anyone” i put out my pinky finger and so did he “i promos babe” then kissed my on the cheek “she need’s these” i pulled out the box and he just nodded and got up then helped me up “ok well am regretting asking know” he went slightly red and i giggled “well your not the one that has to put up with it” i laughed and he put his finger on my lips “now thats anuff of the period talk. go see phoebe” he pointed to the door and i left back to phoebe “here you go” she hugged me “thanks so much your the greatest friend ever” she smiled and then walked into her bathroom to do what she needed to do. i walked back down stairs and when i walked threw the door everyone was having a popcorn fight “WHAT THE HELL” i screamed and they all looked at me shocked i then snacked a bowl of popcorn of the table and they all kept there eyes on me. i grabbed a hand full of popcorn and threw it at conners face they all laughed and we cared on the fight until the popcorn was all gone.

A/N: i know this is a short chapter but well am helping a friend here on wattpad wright her fanfic so please go check it out [emih2001: it all just kinda happened] it is a vamps fanfic and am helping her with the story line just a little and in the feature we might be collaborating on a fanfic so keep your eyes open