notes xiv

::::: notes :::::

enjoy the next batch of notes, loves <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: MattWrigley1
thank you so much. You have been such an influence in my life. Your light hearted jokes were always able to make my day. Thanks for being an incomparable friend and an amazing human

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: ScarletTemptress14
Hi, yeah, it's rough having a life like yours. Always being put down by family, those who are meant to support you. Help and show you love when you're depressed. And it saddens me they don't.
Scarlet, you are an amazing writer, smile-maker and person overall. Do not let what others think, get you down or upset. The way I see it, people are jealous of your amazingness (is that even a word? Lol) and maybe. Just don't know how to handle it. Either way, us readers care for you, like family. So, if you ever need anything, we're always here. And, one final thing, I personally look up to you. Hoping, maybe, that your natural talent for writing will rub off on me someday.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Avalyn1584
you are amazing! One of Wattpad's friendliest, in fact. Your club has inspired me and caused me to meet many interesting people. Thank you for everything you do and just being plain awesome, Rose Queen.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: SamMadison
I am honestly too terrified to ever actually message you directly, but what I want to tell you is, you're books are literally like an escape for me. They're novels, but at the same time like poetry. Your writing style is insanely mesmerizing, and it seems almost impossible for someone only 17 to be so talented. Youre the person who got me into wattpad, and I am forever thankful for that. The first book I ever read that you made was what inspired me to start writing myself. Hopefully one day you read this, and maybe something I wrote will make you smile, just like when i read what you write, I do.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: moonlightecstasy
Hey, I might not have known you long, but I really worry for your well being even if you are onto a better life, I hope the scars don't leave wounds, and don't look back. You'll see the grass greener on the other side.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: ChronicPanic
Dear Chronic,
You have been there for me so much, and you were almost always the first to comment or like a new part of my book! Also I just want to say that you had some good books and I think you should write more often cause you have amazing books!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: xxCutecatxx
You are so so so talented, yet sometimes I don't think you realise it.
I love you cuziey bro. Your such an amazing person and gonna go so far in life. I can't wait till the day when you become famous for your writing, because you will, I know you will. Your the best cuzin in the world honestly so glad your in my life. Reach for the stars Madi, cause that's where your heading. Can't wait for your new book to arrive on the wattpad shelves! Ily

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

have a great day, you lovely human.