The casts behind our story...

Thanks for the huge response.... 61 votes already... Im so happy...

Lets have a quick look at the cast behind our story....

Cast Intro:

Bulbul Arora/ Bulbul purab khanna:

The beautiful, calm and composed, young designer who is the main supporting system to her younger sister rockstar Pragya Arora....

A loving wife of purab khanna and the designer of pragya's costumes.... Hates the two persons who is responsible for pragya's devasted state ..

 Hates the two persons who is responsible for pragya's devasted state

Purab Khanna:

The stylish businessman and
co-owner of  Pragya's music company
"PA rockers".... The loving husband of bulbul and caring jiju of pragya...

Always stands and protects Pragya like an elder brother... Desperate to punish the persons who is responsible for pragya's problems but staying calm as pragya did not want him to do so....

 Desperate to punish the persons who is responsible for pragya's problems but staying calm as pragya did not want him to do so

Siddharth Rudra:

The most stylish, jolly go, chirpy guy... The bestie, manager and P.A. of rockstar Abhi who manages all his concerts.... Only he knows the real abhi and his pains....

He always wants the best for abhi and prays for abhi's happiness and bright future... Always stood there to protect abhi...

And one more hidden character is there who will be revealed later... Responsible for pragya's misery...

.....

Okay okay.... Enough of glaring on me... All are ready to attack me na... I know you all... All waiting to see our hero n heroine na...

Here comes our heroine...

Pragya Arora: The stylish diva who rules the music world by her heart taking , soulful voice

Pragya Arora: The stylish diva who rules the music world by her heart taking , soulful voice... A beautiful , calm n chirpy girl... Rockstar by profession but a good soul to her loved ones...

Has a bitter past.... Though, pragya is happy for the outside world but inside she is crying a lot... Loves the man till now who is responsible for her devasted state....

A tough competitor to Abhi and she is way too proffesionalistic and she does not willing to lose her No.1 position as a rockstar... Handles Abhi's arrogancy with a composed smile in her face....

And here comes our hero

Abhishekh Prem Mehra:

An arrogant, egoistic, handsome young icon who is followed by many young girls

An arrogant, egoistic, handsome young icon who is followed by many young girls... Rockstar by profession and obsessed with his music ..

Circumstances forced Abhi to turn like this who is really a nice guy....
Abhi is from a remote village... He is naive, calm and shy guy in nature... But some sudden turn of events in his life makes him to be a rude guy.....

His only aim in life is to become a No.1 rockstar... Hates pragya to the core... Wants to destroy Pragya's stardom and music career and works hard to see her fall....

That's all for the cast guys....

Do you all like the cast of our story Rockstar vs Rockstar....

What is pragya's dark past???

What incidence made Abhi to become rude?????

Who are the two persons responsible for pragya's misery???

Who is the hidden character???

What is the pain of Abhi which is known only to sid???

Is there any chance for Abhi and Pragya to fall in love????

To know more stay tuned....

Dont forget to cast your votes n pen down your comments...

Will see our 2 rockstars journey on every sundays.....

See you all on  next sunday...

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Winding up....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋