True love never dies (Epilogue)

Thanks for the huge response and immense love you all have given to this story... Im really overwhelmed with the response and Im so so happy with the way you all received this story....

Though I have ended this story , my message box and comments section are filled with many people's wish to read the epilogue soon.... 😂😂😂😂.... Seriously I dont know what to write and how to bring abhigya back to life...

Today is my darlu's birthday... Happy birthday darling... So here is your birthday treat and gift for you from your crazy buddy mahii...

Dedicating this chapter to the birthday girl Tharuuu_ and to all the lovely souls who have commented and voted on this story

So, here comes the epilogue of this story "Rockstar Vs Rockstar".... Hope I will give up to the expectations.... It's going to draw a big curtain to end this story....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Siddharth Rudra is pacing too and forth restlessly... He is getting hell angry on abhi for behaving like this... Sid could not able to see abhi sleeping peacefully without minding his feelings and emotions...

 Sid could not able to see abhi sleeping peacefully without minding his feelings and emotions

Sid : You stupid abhi... just get up from your long sleep... I cant tolerate this abhi... Stop playing pranks with me and open your eyes... Dont irritate me abhi... I wont spare you...

What you think of yourself you stupid, brainless fool... Abhigya baby is crying too hard... I could not console her... See... Bhabhi is also not opening her eyes like you...

Enough of you two... Why you two are hell adamant to trouble us.??? 😭😭😭😭.... Its been a week since you two last spoke.... Abhi get up man... Wake up bhabhi too... We have to arrange for your wedding...

Sid's voice chokes and hot tears rolls from his eyes... Purab who comes there after getting medicines for abhi and pragya, rushes up to see sid's devasted state...

Purab: Hey sid... Relax... Calm down... Nothing will happen to them...

Sid: 😭😭😭😭😭.... No purab bhai... This abhi has ditched me... He promised me to bring pragya bhabhi and abhigya baby to live with us.. but see bhai... He is sleeping peacefully without minding or caring for anyone of us...