Shot. 3 : He stole my heart...

Thanks for all your love support...

Its sunday... So back again with the third shot...

Pragya could not sleep in the room... She feels like the whole room is completely suffocating for her as she did not like the presence of her would be fiance Rudr to be in the place she is also staying...

That thought itself made her to get irritated to the core.... She swiftly changes her position in the bed but she could not sleep... Though she is hell tired due to travel but her mind is not in a position to sleep as she feels some unknown danger surrounding her...

Deep in thoughts, pragya gets up from the bed and walks out... She goes and sits in the chair in the outside lawn... She inhales the cold air and takes a deep breath to calm her nerves ..

Suddenly, she hears a soothing voice from far... Its manly, yet with a soul taking, melancolious voice... The rockstar pragya who always boasts about her voice was completely mesmerized by that voice...

Like an iron pulled by a magnet, pragya starts to walk unknowingly... Her legs moves voluntarily on the direction of the voice which is pulling her heart to the core...

Pragya lost her tracks when the song ended... She does not know where to search that person... Not in an intention to go back to her home, pragya walks to the sea shore.... She sits down holding her knees...

After sometime, pragya looks up to see the beautiful sight of the morning sun rays peeping upwards the sky .. pragya's face curved to a bright smile on seeing the nature's beautiful sight...

Pragya gets up and walks forward but she is interrupted by a manly voice... Pragya can feel the joy in the person's voice...

Man: You are... Ro... Rock... Rockstar pragya...

Pragya's face curved to a smile brightly: Ye... Yes... Did you know me???

Man (squeals in happiness) : Oh my god!!!!! You are real... Iv seen my idol... My inspiration.... My teacher...

Pragya: Teacher????

Man: yes... You are the person who created an interest in me to sing... I learned to sing only on hearing your songs ...

Pragya: wow... That's so nice to hear...
A fan who got interest to sing because of me... Interesting... What are you doing mister???

Man: Me doing nothing... Im an orphan... I do small, small works in this place .. nothing much .. I heard your songs in tv... I like you so much and I started to learn to sing because of you ..

Pragya: Good... Keep it up... Wont you tell your name??? I want to know my fan's name na..

Man: To say the truth... No one calls me by my real name... All call me with the name they wish... Only my mother used to call me with my name... After her death no one calls me...