Shot. 5: (part. 1) The challenging concert....

Thanks for all your love and support...
A lot of guesses... A lot of warnings... A lot of pleadings... A lot of confusions.... A lot of expectations... Phew...

I know I kept you all in a cliff hanger and mystery till now na... I have confused you all with my crazy comments... Even some have guessed some things correct but you all know your crazy na... I again played my tricks and made you all confused... 😂😂😂😂😂.... Sorry... Sorry... Dont kill me...

I'm so happy that I did not expect such a huge response from you all... I want to tell you all one thing ... Usually, we all abhigyans want abhi and pragya to pair up always...

But in this story, some said that if Abhi is rocky its good... If its not too... No one bothered about that... All they want is Abhi should join with his
ex wife and pragya with his love and husband rocky......

So, shall we go to the story and see whats the spicy twist that is left in this story about and to know who really is rocky??? What makes abhi and pragya as rivals???

As the shot is little bigger, Im splitting this shot into 2 parts... Hope its okay with you all...

Shot. 5: (part.1)

Pragya comes out of the studio after chit chatting with the host Mahii... Her mind is completely rewinding the events that takes place in the talk show... She is mentally preparing herself how to make her stand against that stupid, egostic rockstar abhi...

Pragya is really pissed off with the way Abhi talked... She did not like the cold look of abhi and that too his sarcastic comments for thinking girls are not worth to be topped and appreciated.....

 She did not like the cold look of abhi and that too his sarcastic comments for thinking girls are not worth to be topped and appreciated

Pragya became furious when Abhi said that he can make any one fall for his charms... Her blood boiled on hearing that and she mentally scolds abhi for saying so...

Left in her deep thoughts, pragya did not mind her surroundings... Her thoughts are only filled with why fate is always dragging her here and there...

Pragya closes her eyes and her ears are echoed only with the roaring claps of her fans, the supporting and encouraging words of purab and bulbul, the lovely words from her daughter and Rocky..

Pragya gasps in shock as out of nowhere, someone blind folded her and closed her mouth too... Pragya's mind get feared who will it be??? Is this a game play of kiran and rudr or the dirty trick of Abhi to trap and defame her???

The travel in the car was a complete silence... Pragya calms herself down thinking about her love of life Rocky and their baby and prays to god to make Rocky to come there to save her...

Pragya's jerks up as the car halted suddenly and she is being scooped up again... This time, pragya's mind is clear and she tries to understand that who it is from the perfume smell...

Before pragya reacts, she is being left down abruptly... Pragya is astonished with the beautiful set up , completely decorated with flowers and balloons .. A hand suddenly hugs her petite waist and nuzzles her neck seductively....