• Christian Yelich • Part II

Christian's POV:
I was thinking of taking out Y/N to lunch so that we could get to know each other, so I went and asked her. But I was disappointed with her answer, I was sure she was gonna say yes. I didn't even think that Stanton was gonna be interested in her because when he's interested in someone he usually tells me. But I can't blame him for liking her because she's beautiful.

I just felt jealous? mad? Honestly I didn't even know how I felt that one of my close friends liked the same girl I did. So many thoughts were running through my head that I didn't realize G standing in front of me talking. He repeated himself "Hey guess what? I invited Y/N out for lunch!" He had a huge smile that I just fake smiled at him and said "great! have fun"

With that I got up and left to get lunch by myself. As I was making my way out to the parking lot I bumped into Y/N which made things worse for me. She smiled at me and said "Hey, uhh do you want to go out to dinner later?" I could tell she was nervous, but why was she nervous I thought she liked G. But I couldn't say no to he, even though I was kinda upset about earlier I still wanted to go out with her.

So I agreed and we exchanged numbers. When I left I called to one of the best restaurants in Miami to make reservations. I had the day off today so I went to my house to shower and get ready, before I went over to her house I made a quick stop at a flower shop. I got her a bouquet of red roses and headed to her house.

Y/N's POV:

I went out to lunch with Giancarlo and we got to know each other, we looked at each in the eyes and every once in a while our hands would touch. But I didn't feel anything, I thought I would feel sparks but I didn't. I guess I just saw him as a friend. And before we came to grab lunch I was in the parking lot waiting for G I saw Yelich and I felt bad that he wanted to take me out, so I decided to invite him to dinner.

He told me he would pick me up and I think that was a good idea. I think that Giancarlo noticed that we weren't having that connection because when we finished eating he told me "I think you're a great person we should definitely hang out again as friends." I agreed and I knew we were gonna become great friends.

I still had to go back to work since the guys have a game today. Their game was at 4:10 pm so hopefully no one gets injured so the game can go by smooth. I was so excited for tonight, I already knew what I was gonna wear because Yelich told me to wear something fancy. I honestly like to get dressed because I didn't really have the opportunity to, since I was in school most of the time and used to work after I got out of college.

The boys had won 7-3 against the Giants

The boys had won 7-3 against the Giants. So I rushed myself to my car and went home to shower and get ready.(Outfit at the top) I was putting on my heels when I heard a knock on my door, it was exactly 8:00, damn this boy is right on time. I opened the door and there he was standing with a bouquet of red roses. Ugh I'm gonna melt at how hot he looks, he was wearing a tuxedo and had a huge smile.

He told me how I looked so beautiful and I told him he didn't look so bad himself. After I went in to put my roses in a vase we left and he was such a gentleman because he opened his car's door for me and then he quickly made it to the driver's seat. We had gotten to the restaurant and it was so beautiful.

During dinner we kept exchanging looks and when our hands touched I felt the sparks. We got to know each other and he told me how he was so lucky to have met me. His comment made me blush and I tried to hide it. But he told me not to because I looked gorgeous. After dinner we walked back to his car and he drove me home. On our way back he was telling me how he had enjoyed tonight and wished we could do this again.

Of course I had agreed and when we got to my house he opened the door for me and walked me to my door. When we reached my door I was about to open it when he gripped my waist. I turned back to him and we both leaned in at the same time. I honestly felt fireworks and before he left he pulled me into a tight hug and whispered in my ear "I just met you and you drive me crazy already, goodnight beautiful." That send shivers throughout my whole body.

A/N: Guys requests are open so let me know what you guys want to read.