• Javier Baez • Requested

Requested by: Emily_Baez9

              Emily's POV:

Today the Chicago Cubs are playing against the Atlanta Braves and of course I was gonna  be there. First of all because I liked to go cheer my brother,Kris Bryant and second of all because I love baseball. The game started in a couple of hours so I rushed to get ready.

          My brother told me that I could go early so that I could meet the guys, and I was so nervous but excited. I made my way over to the stadium before fans got there because it got really packed. Once I was there I let my brother know so he could come and take me to where the boys were.

We got to the clubhouse and they were all there. My brother got their attention and they all turned to look at me. He introduced me to them and I just waved and said hi. They were all so nice and funny. But there was this guy that really caught my attention.

          He was Javier Baez, I knew who he was because I was always at their games so I knew everyone's names. While I was talking to some of the other guys I noticed how he would look at me but once I would look at him he would look the other way. Time flew by so fast that I didn't get the chance to talk to Baez. I was kinda bummed about it but I was hoping I could see him after the game.

I made my way over to my seat and the game started, and my seat gave me a good view of Baez so that was good. The Braves were up to bat and one of them hit the ball and Baez ran trying to catch it. The ball was almost coming my way so Baez was running towards the stands and he caught it but he ended up falling on me.

          He immediately got off of me and I felt in so much pain. I don't know what happened next because everything went pitch black. All I know is that when I woke up, it was in a different room. I was so confused but I saw my brother sitting across from me.

He told me that I broke my arm and got hit in the head but that I was gonna be out tomorrow. That made me so happy because I hate hospitals.

          While Kris and I were having a conversation we heard a knock on the door, then Javier walked in with flowers. Aww, he was so cute. My brother left us so that we could talk and Javier sat on the bed next to me. He grabbed my hand and looked at me straight in the eyes this time, "Hey, uhh sorry about what happened earlier. I get so into the game that sometimes I don't pay attention to anything else. But I'm glad that it was you who I fell on."

"No, I didn't want to hurt you, but at least I'm here with you right now." He gave me a shy smile. "Well I'm glad too that we're here right now, not the best place but at least I got great company"

         We talked for a while and since I couldn't go out to eat he offered to bring me something. Ugh, seriously can this boy get any cuter. He brought me my favorite food and Starbucks.
                                 -Next Day-
I was finally going home and Javier insisted on taking me. On our way to my house, "I'm honestly so sorry for what happened but I hope you can go on a date with me?" He grabbed my hand. I smiled so big and told him I'd love to. He kissed my hand and took me home.

            Javier's POV:
I felt so bad for what happened yesterday but I think she forgave me after I got her those flowers.
          I insisted on taking her home and on our way there I finally asked her on a date and she agreed which made me the happiest man.

We cuddled at her house and watched movies and I confessed to her "Emily, I know this is too soon but I already feel like I like you."

         We slowly leaned in and we kissed.