• Manny Machado • Requested

Requested by: @Orioles_rock

Grace's POV:
I was a huge Orioles fan, my friend just ignored me every time I talked about them because she knew I would go on and on. I had heard that there was gonna be a contest in which I could get the opportunity to meet them and get a tour of the stadium.

So I thought, why not enter you know I could get the opportunity. Even though I knew I wasn't going to win.

It has now been two weeks since I entered the contest and today they were announcing the winner. I was watching the game at home when they were about to announce the winner. The winner would get to take a friend to meet them.

As they were talking all I heard was "... and the winner is Grace" Omg! Omg! I had won! I started jumping around and immediately got my phone to call my friend to let her know we were going.

She was happy, well she wasn't a big fan of baseball so what can I say. But she wanted to go with me.

We decided to get ready together and we did each other's makeup and hair. She insisted on driving, so we went a little earlier so we could be one of the first ones there.

Once we were there we had to get in line and we were the third ones. I immediately spotted Manny Machado and my heart started to beat faster. Hopefully he can give us a tour.

My friend was getting a little bored so she said she was gonna go walk around while we waited for it to be our turn . It was our turn and my friend wasn't here, so I was gonna get a tour of the whole park by myself.

And to my surprise, it was Manny Machado. He was gonna be giving me a tour of the whole park by myself, I mean I felt bad for my friend but I wanted it to just be us for now.

I think she saw us because she said "Have fun ;)" I chuckled and ignored it.

He introduced himself even though it wasn't necessary because I knew who he was. And I introduced myself and he said "Grace, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you."

He was showing me around and he would ask me questions about myself, I didn't mind though. I was having so much fun with him, I didn't want it to end. So before the tour was almost over he asked "Do you you think I can get your number? I mean you seem like an interesting girl, and I would like to get to know you." He scratched the back of his head.

"Of course, I would love that."

The game was about to start and I was telling my friend everything that happened because she wanted to know every detail.

They won, and we were gonna head out to the parking lot when my phone vibrates, meaning that I got a message.

I open it to see who it was. It was Manny, it said "Hey are you busy tonight?" "Uhh no why?" "I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me?" "I would love that."

We were having dinner and having the best conversations, he always has something to say.

So it's been a month since we met and it's been the best month of my life. Manny told me he wanted to take me on a date. So here we are having dinner at my favorite restaurant.

He had gotten me my favorite flowers and can I just say he looked so hot in his tux. "You look beautiful " I blushed and smiled. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself."

Manny's POV:
Ever since I met Grace everything has gotten better. I had this feeling that she was the one for me.

I am so lucky to have her in my life, tonight I'm taking her on a date. I'm gonna ask her out and finally make her mine. I've been wanting to do that since I met her at the stadium, when I was giving her a tour.

When I picked her up at her house she looked beautiful. I got her her favorite flowers and she loved them. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, so I just told her that she looked beautiful.

We were now at her favorite restaurant and we always had something to talk about. It got a little quiet, and I asked her, "Grace, do you want to go out with me?"

She had the biggest smile and nodded. We both leaned in slowly and kissed so passionately.