• Kelby Tomlinson • Requested

Requested by: @Daniela9503
Daniela's POV:
Lately I've been so busy with college so I didn't spend much time with my family. But today I didn't have to go so I thought, why not go to one of my brother's games with my family.

I told them my idea and they loved it and said they would all go. Buster loved the idea too and invited me for lunch before his game. I accepted and we went out to eat, we went shopping too and we didn't even notice what time it was.

He had to be at the park and said if I wanted to meet his teammates and of course I said yes. He told me he had to go change first and then he would introduce me to them. So I waited a little before he came back, he took me to the clubhouse where they all were.

He introduced me to them and they were all nice and funny, some were cute but one caught my eye. I think it was Kelby, I noticed how he also kept looking at me. My brother said I could hang inside with them for a bit before practice started.

Buster went to talk to his coach or someone I didn't pay much attention. When my brother left I saw Kelby walking up to me and I got a little nervous. He smiled and said "Hi I'm Kelby" Even though I already knew because my brother had told me his name.

"Hi I'm Daniela" "I was uhh w-wo-wondering if you wanted to uh hang out sometime? You know so we can get to know each other?" He seemed nervous but he smiled, and I was so happy even though I tried to hide it.

I smiled and told him I would love to, we exchanged numbers and he told me if I was staying to watch the game. I told him I was, my family was coming to watch it too. Their coach had called them over for practice and he said "I'll hit a home run for you beautiful."

He left before he saw me blushing and I made my way over to my seat. I saw my family and we were having a conversation while the game started.

The game started and I spotted Kelby right away. He saw me and smiled. My mom noticed and she asked me about him, so I told her all the details. She thought he was cute and I just laughed.

Kelby did hit a home run and they had won. After the game he texted me inviting me to dinner. I told him that I would meet him by the parking lot.

The dinner had gone great and we had conversations about everything. He was such a sweet guy, and I was starting to fall for him.

| Weeks later |

After weeks of going out with Kelby he told me he was taking me on a date. We went to this beautiful restaurant by the beach. We had dinner and after went for a walk at the beach.

He stopped and looked at me in the eyes, "Daniela, I really enjoy spending time with you and I fell for you from the moment I saw you. So will you be my girlfriend?" I also had feelings for him so I told him yes and hugged him tightly.

Kelby's POV:
Ever since the moment I met Daniela I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was really special and I knew I had to make her mine.

We had been going out for a while now and her family and her brother knew. At first I didn't want to tell her brother because we were friends and teammates and didn't want to have problems with him but I knew I had to do things right.

But they were all fine with us hanging out, so I knew I had to ask her out. So I told her that we were going on a date. We went to a restaurant that was really fancy, and it had a really nice view of the beach.

After we had dinner we went for a walk and I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss and we kept walking.

It was getting late, so I drove her home and when we got to her front door I told her "Thank you for tonight Daniela, I always have a great time with you. I'll see you tomorrow, I love you." And pulled her in for a kiss.