• Ian Happ • Requested

Requested by: @J_Baez9
Emma's POV:
I was always at Ian's games supporting him. I loved to see him play and cheer on for him. So I'm currently getting ready for the game. I'm wearing Ian's jersey because you already know.

He had left already left because he had to be there for practice. I was gonna meet my best friend there and we were gonna catch up on things.

The game had started and Ian was up to bat, he got two strikes and I got up to cheer him on. I don't think it helped because he got out. Then it was the opponents turn to bat and they were out on the field. A batter hit the ball towards him and he missed it.

I already knew he was gonna be upset, and I hated seeing him like that because he would bring himself down. The game was coming to an end and I headed to the clubhouse, so I can meet Ian there.

All the guys came in and I was trying to find Ian, then I saw that he was the last one to come in. I walked over to him and I smiled at him, but he didn't smile at me.

I didn't say anything and just pulled him in for a hug. I knew that when he was upset after a bad game all he wanted was hug. So I hugged him for a few minutes before we pulled away and he got his things so we can head home.

The ride home was silent, not the awkward silent though. When we got home I made dinner for us while he showered.

He came downstairs and sat down and we ate. After I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie and he wasn't really in for it but he said yes. We laid down on our bed cuddling and I told him "Hey baby, don't stress about it, you always do great."

He looked at me and smiled "Thanks babe, I wasn't having a good day today but thank you for being there for me"

After talking for a while he seemed like he felt better and when I turned to look at him he was already sleeping. I know that he has a lot of pressure and tries to do his best but sometimes it's hard so I try to always be there for him.

Ian's POV:
I had a game today and I had left early so I can be there for practice. My girlfriend Emma was going to be there to cheer me up like always.

I loved that no matter what she would always be there at all my games. When I was at practice I wasn't really feeling it, but I tried to play my best out there.

The game started and I was playing so bad, I just wanted the game to end. When the game ended I saw that Emma was already in the clubhouse waiting for me.

We didn't talk at all on our way home. When we got there I went upstairs to shower and she said she was gonna cook us some dinner.

After I showered I went downstairs and we ate, I helped her clean up and she asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I said yeah because I wanted to cuddle with her. We were watching the movie that I let her pick, The Notebook, I knew that she loved that movie.

I was so thankful to have someone like Emma in my life. Suddenly I felt that my eyelids were getting heavy and I fell asleep, while being cuddled up with her. That was one of the best things ever.