Where it all begins

*It's early in the morning on July 15, the day they draw the winners of the raffle for the "brothers trust fund" to watch Spider-Man: Homecoming with tom and his brothers*

It's nearly 6:30 in the morning, groaning to yourself you slowly get out of bed and go for your daily run, when you get back you check your phone.

"Harryholland64 posted a video"

You squeal as you remember today is the day the winners are announced, you're a bit confused watching the video as no one is mentioned in it but you laugh at Tessa squirming out of Harry's arms. Then, you get a dm from... TOM HOLLAND!!!

"Hello! You are one of the lucky winners that get to watch the private screening of Spider-Man: Homecoming with my brothers and I!!! Here are the details and I'll see you there!!"

"OMG I WON" you shout rather loudly in your apartment causing your neighbors to knock on the wall

"KEEP IT DOWN" they yell through the wall

"SOORRRYYY" you shout back

In complete shock you fall onto your bed and text your group chat with all your favourite fellow Hollanders/ Quacksons
*group chat name tom stay clear of us( inside joke) participants in chat happierholland, bohn_savannah, spideytcm, tomhollandxo, t.holladerrr, peterhollsnd, and tomhollandobvi)

You: GUYS I WON THE RAFFLE!!! IM GOING TO MEET TOM AND HIS BROTHERS!!!!😩😩❤️
bohn _savannah: OMG REALLY?!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU...and a little jealous haha😂💖💖
Spideytcm:AHH YOURE SO LUCKY IM JEALOUS 😂💖💖
You: YEAH IM SUPER EXCITED😩I WISH I CLULD BRING YOU GUYS!!:((((
Tomhollandobvi: YOURE SO LUCKY!!😩❤️GET HIM TO SAY HI TO US IN A VIDEO PLS PLS PLS
You: I DEFINITELY WILL!! Ilygsm❤️❤️💖
All: WE LOVE YOU TOO ❤️❤️HAVE LOADS OF FUN🙌🏻❤️

"I love my friends so much" you say to yourself.
*A couple hours later*
You're laying in bed, doing some work and trying to get the cheapest plane ticket to the UK, then after countless hours of searching you find the best deal ever!
"Package of round trip flight and hotel for $1000 CA..."
"Omg that's such a good deal" you say to yourself while scrolling down the page a little more.
..."for two weeks stay"
"Crap, I only need to go for like two days max. Buuuutttt it's a really good deal! Ah heck two weeks in the UK will be fun!!"

*THE FIRST CHAPTER!! I hope y'all like it!!❤️❤️*