Untitled Part 30

Book 11, Necropolis of the Gods – Chapter 31, Necropolis of the Gods, the Eleventh Floor!

Atop the prairie, the experts all clearly saw the 'rip' in space appearing. Although they had heard of how astonishingly powerful the 'Dimensional Edge' spell was, personally witnessing the 'rip in space' created by the 'Dimensional Edge' still left them feeling awed.

"The Dimensional Edge spell really does live up to its reputation of being the most powerful single-target forbidden-level spell." Fain sighed in shock. "Even me...if a Grand Magus Saint ambushed me with this spell, if we weren't too distant from each other, I would probably be unable to dodge in time."

The 'Dimensional Edge' spell could be considered to have reached a pinnacle in single-target attacks for the wind-style.

Its speed had reached the absolute limit, and its attack power had reached the limit as well.

"This is why I generally will always be rather cautious around wind-style Grand Magus Saints, especially if they have any grudge against me." Desri laughed. "Generally speaking, whenever I sense a large amount of wind elemental essence gathering close to me, I'll immediately run and hide as far away as I can."

"Haha..." All the experts began to laugh loudly.

"Desri, you are afraid as well?" Fain laughed loudly as he said.

For Linley to finally break through to become a Grand Magus Saint was something which caused Desri, Fain, and the other experts to feel surprise and joy. Linley's power would increase greatly, which gave their group a higher chance of obtaining a divine spark on the eleventh floor.

"Enough. There's two more months from now until the year and a half we agreed on is up. Let's all rest for the final two months." Desri said clearly.

The experts all nodded, then separated again.

Right now, Bebe was with Linley.

"Boss, you finally reached the Grand Magus Saint level. This is wonderful." Bebe was so happy that he was jumping up and down, waving his little claws happily in the air, his little eyes squinting in delight.

"Although I've become a Grand Magus Saint, that only means my chance of surviving the eleventh floor is now a little bit higher." Linley sighed. "Look at how much the difficulty level rose from the first level of five floors to the second level of five floors. This eleventh floor..."

Bebe nodded his head as well.

The eleventh floor would probably be ten or a hundred times as dangerous as the sixth floor, where the Flame Tyrant had been!

Would they be successful?

Actually, neither Linley nor Desri, or indeed any of the others, felt confident. But Desri's group had struggled towards the goal of becoming a Deity for thousands of years, and now that they were so close to reaching their goal, they naturally wouldn't easily give up.

"In the last two months, we'll have to prepare well."

Having reached the Grand Magus Saint level and especially after his soul had changed, Linley felt that his very existence had just transformed to a new stage. Actually, Bebe could also sense it...right now, Linley, standing in front of him, was like a sharp blade that was pointing towards the sky. Utterly unblockable.

............

Two months later.

Beneath that ancient pillar. Outside the exit. The eleven experts had gathered.