what if..

Hey guys! sorry if this first chapter is boring.. it's kinda just going to let you know about the characters!

Hi, my name is marisa I'm 14 years old and I live in Colorado. I'm 5 foot and I have log dark brown wavy hair. I have a sister and her name is Rachel and she is 16 and is 4'10 and me and her could be twins. Rachel and I are both obsessed with the same 11 boys..

Marisa's POV

"OH MY GOD!" Rachel screamed sounding terrified

But I kinda just ignored it

"MARISA" Rachel yelled crying

"Yes?" I replied worryingly

"COME.. DOWN.. HERE.. NOW" she said in between breaths

I ran down the stairs and ran to her

"What's wrong?"

"Guess what Bart just tweeted!"

"What?!"

"They are coming to Colorado in a month!"

"OH MY GOSH" I started bawling my eyes out

Me and Rachel are madly in love with magcon.. They saved my life. When I was down I depended on them and they don't even know. Sometimes I just sit and cry because I know they want ever fall in love with me. I just wanna give them all hugs.

I went up stairs and tweeted 'my life is made' all of these thoughts were going through my head...

'What if they are mean to me?'

'What if I don't get tickets?'

'What if they think I'm ugly'

'What if they know me and say they follow me?'

'What if they think I'm cute and ask for my number'

'What if they Fall in love with me?"

I just started to think for a while.

About how my dream is about to come true. I just can't wait to hug them and let them know I wouldn't be here without them. I started stalking Cam, Nash, Hayes, and Matt on all of their social media accounts. Those 4 are my mains.

They make me sooo happy when I'm sad. It's weird, I'm actually in love with Hayes the most, this boy I have liked since I was 11 asked me out a few months ago and I actually said no.. Because mentally I'm dating Hayes.

3 hours already passed and one thought was stuck in my mind..

'What if they fall in love with me..?"