Untitled Part 17

OK. So before I start up this story again I want to say I'm sorry for not updating. I don't really like the boys AS much anymore. But I will try to update

MARISA'S POV

It's been almost a year since I saw Hayes last. A lot has happened since then. We are still dating but we have only seen eachother in person that one time, and it is really hard. Hayes and I haven't even talked for at least 1 month. Magcon broke up and all of the boys are going there different ways. I've seen Jack and Johnson a few times. Nash came and visited a while ago with his friend Kenny and Wesley. Why didn't Hayes come? I have no idea. Rachel and Matt are doing great. Matt is actually flying down here today.

I got out of bed and decided to take a shower. I let the cool water shake off all of my thoughts. After a quick shower I started getting ready for the day. After about 45 minutes of getting ready, I checked my phone only to see Hayes tweet.

"God, I miss her more than anything... You guys have no idea."

I scrolled through the notifications on my lock screen a little bit more to see a text message from him.

It read, "Marisa. I miss you more than anything. I miss you so much. I am so sorry, I've been so caught up this month with lacrosse, family, school, and fans and photo shoots that I haven't even made time for my own girlfriend. I'm so sorry.. I'll see you soon."

"Marisa! C'mon!" Rachel said while knocking on my door.

"What??" I asked

"You're coming with me to go get Matt."

"I think you and him should have some alone time.." I teased

"Don't worry, wierdo! I want you to come. Let's go," She smiled

After about 45 minutes and finally got to matts gate. Rachel asked me to video so when matt came out she could see how "cute" they looked. 

"MATT!!" Rachel screamed and she ran to matt. He picked her up and spun her around. Seeing them hug made me miss Hayes even more. Rachel and Matt walked back hand in hand and Rachel grabbed her phone.

"HI matt!!" I smiled while giving him a hug

"Hi Marisa!"

"Lets goooooo.." I suggested.

"Marisa." I heard someone say

I looked over and Hayes was standing there. I can't explain what I was feeling, every emotion. I ran and he dropped his bags and picked me up as I threw my arms over his shoulders. I burried my face into his neck and I just started to cry and cry.

He put me down "God, you're so beautiful." He said while hugging me.