Chapter 12

HAYES POV

I honestly feel terrible. Marisa doesn't know this is me, Carter's, Cameron's, and Nash's last magcon event. I didn't really want to leave but there is to much stuff to go into detail. I really hope she understands why I didn't tell her. We are announcing the news tonight. 

"Well who wants dinner?" Rachels asked

Everyone raised there hands at the same time. By the way everyone is Nash, Matt, Gilinsky, Johnson, Marisa, and I.

"Can you make us macaronni?" Gilinsky asked

"Sure princess" She said winking 

She started to boil the water.

"I'm going to miss you Hayes.." Gilinsky said

"Don't worry.. We will see each other soon" I said trying to make him understand that Marisa and Rachel don't know about it.

I can't even explain how bad I feel. Marisa was just sitting on the couch looking beautiful as ever. I got up and went and sat by her. I rested my head on her lap and she looked down at me and smiled. I never want that smile to go away. She looked back at her phone and so did I.

"May I help you?" Marisa asked me giggling

"Don't do that!" I said

"Do what?" she said giggling

"That giggle, it's my weakness."

She just giggled. I flipped her over so now I was on top of her. Her eyes got wide and she just stared at me and she bursted into laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked her

"You're so cute" she said giggling

I started tickling her, I didn't know she was so ticklish.

"Hayes..stop!" she said in between laughs

"Noooo" I said and continued tickling her

"HAYES... STOP!" 

I tickled her a few more times and I got up.

"Dinner is ready!" Rachel yelled into the kitchen 

We all got up and headed to the table to eat. I went to sit by Marisa but she got up and moved by Johnson.

"Are you mad?" I asked her

She just looked up at me and back at her food

"Let's give thanks" Rachel suggested

"Dear God thank you for this wonderful meal please bless it to the use of our bodies, and in Jesus name we pray, Amen." Gilinsky said

"Marisa please talk to me."

She ignored me which caused everyone but me and her to laugh

"Fine. Maybe we should just never talk again."

"Fine, I guess we shouldn't." She said and threw her fork on the table and stormed to the elevator.

 I knew exactly where she was going, the cheer floor. She told me she always goes there to cool off. I got out of the chair to go and apologize but Nash stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No Hayes." He said angered

"Stop Nash. Let go." I said demandingly

"No Hayes. I am not going to listen to a 13 year old. You need to finish and give her some space."

"Whatever" I said sighing while I finished my food

I feel bad. I never ment to hurt her feelings. I didn't think she would take it so seriously. When no one was paying attention, I ran up the back stairs all the way up to the cheer room. I peaked through the window on the door and I saw her fall, hard on her butt. She started crying, but she got back up and did it again.. but she actually landed it.