Chapter 11

RIGHT BEFORE LAST MAGCON

HAYES POV

I felt Marisa turn over to her back, I looked at her and she looked at me. Which instantly made me smile, then she smiled. Marisa got up and walked over to the bathroom to get ready. I had already been up for a while so I was already dressed.

"You look beautiful" I said while getting up and hugging her

"You look beautiful too" she said while winking at me

I decided to kiss her, her kisses mean a lot to me.

"Do you like me?" I asked her right after I broke the kiss

She just blushed

"You don't do you? Did you only say that to make me happy?" I asked while letting her down from my grip. 

"I do like you Hayes.. I like you a lot actually.." she said looking up at me

"Will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" I asked her stuttering

"Of course" she responded with a smile

I just smiled and held her hand and kissed her again.

I feel so bad. She has no clue this is my magcon, no one does.. well besides all of the boys. I will not see her again for a while. I feel awful. We are planning to tell everyone after all of us get home safely. 

This was my last day in Colorado, with marisa. I just love her, more then anything ever.

"Marisa?" Johnson asked her

"Huh?" she said while snapping out of her thoughts

"We're here.. are you okay babe?" I asked

she nodded and walked out of the car. I held her hand and kissed her forehead. She deserves to feel like a princess, I WANT to make her feel like a princess. I saw all of the boys there and they were all talking to each other. But just then everyone looked at us.

"MARISA!!!" We heard from all different directions

Marisa just started crying.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked her

"I'm just going to miss everyone.." She said crying into my shoulder.

I just hugged her tight. Until Cameron came over and pulled her away.

CAMERONS POV

I saw Hayes and Marisa walk in together, hand in hand. That made me so happy, I think they are dating now.

"MARISA!!!" I yelled, well we all ended up yelling at the same time. For some reason she just stopped walking and started crying into Hayes shoulder. Hayes turned her to a hug and kissed her cheek and they said something to eachtoher but I couldn't hear.

"Hey can I talk to you?" I asked her pulling her away from Hayes

"Sure." She said

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing" She said sniffling 

"I can't help you if I don't know what to fix..."

"I just don't want y'all to leave." she said crying more

I pulled her into a hug and I kissed her forehead. I want her to know that I can make her happy, she is so sweet and shouldn't be crying. I know she gets really sad, but everyone does.

"I promise this won't be the last time I'll see you." I said looking down at her

"I love you cameron." She said hugging me more