Chapter 10

--NEXT DAY--

JACK JOHNSONS POV

I woke up and I remembered that this is a 3 day magcon event. So far this has been the best magcon event ever. I love my fans but these girls are so far my favorite. There are hardly any girls and they are all so calm.

I am kind of like Rachel, I'm not going to lie. Everything about her, her eyes, her smile, her confidence in herself, her kindness. The way her eyes light up, but of course that only happens when she sees matt. I want Rachel to be mine. No, I'm not going to try and take her away from matt, I would never do that. I would rather be Rachel's friend, than her boyfriend anyway.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I went into the shower and just let my thoughts over come me. After about 15 minutes I got out and washed my face. Rachel and Marisa's house is really big. They have 4 floors, on the first floor is the basement and down there they have the theatre room and it is so sick. On the main floor they have the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, their parents room, and two guest rooms. Right now their parents are on vacation for their anniversary and wont be back for another 2 weeks.  The third floor is all of the rooms, so there is Rachels room and she has a bathroom, Marisa's room and she also has a bathroom, then they have 4 more guest rooms which me and Jack have our own rooms with a bath room. On the fourth floor is the cheer floor, it is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. It has spring floor, rod floor, hard floor, tumble track and a few trampolines. It is so awesome.

I put on Nash's merchandise that said 'Nashty' on it. I put on some jeans and vans and I walked out of my room. It was already 5 in the morning and we need to be at the hotel at 7. I walked into Jack's room and woke him up, Then I went into Marisa's and woke up her and Hayes.. we let them sleep together since they are only 14 and 13, they woke up easily, then I went into Rachels room to wake her up but she wasn't in there. Her bed was neatly made but she wasn't there. 

I decided to walk down stairs and make everyone breakfast. I didn't want to worry about Rachel too much because she is her own adult. I was making pancakes, but as time became longer, I got more and more worried. I decided to call her.

"R-rachel?" I said into the phone

"Hey Jack" She said, I could see her smile through the phone

"Where are you? Not to sound protective or anything haha!" 

"Hahaha don't worry! This morning matt picked me up for MAGCON"

"Oh okay!"

"Yeah so tell Jack he can drive my car, I left an 100 dollar bill on the counter because it needs gas."

"Okay, sweet! see ya later." I said while hanging up

I went back to cooking pancakes until I was interuppted by someone knocking on the door. I was hesitant to opening it or not, but I walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole. To me, It looked like a fan but it could've been one of Rachel or Marisa's friend.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked while opening the door.

"OH MY GOSH! JACK I LOVE YOU!" The girl said screaming while hugging me

"Awe thanks, I love you too" I said hugging her back

"GIRLS THEY ARE HERE!!!" She yelled. 

I looked around the edge of the house and saw atleast 100 or more girls running towards me. I was amazed. I ran inside and locked the door behind me. I stopped to catch my breath. I went back over to the pancakes and removed them from the burner. I heard banging on the windows, people were ringing the doorbell. I looked out back and there were about 5 girls trying to be secretive. I ran and locked that door too.