Chapter 6

Rachels POV

"Thanks! It's so great to meet you too!" Marisa and I said

It really is, I'm not just saying it to say it but meeting Bart is such an honor. Meeting all of the boys is such an honor. So far me and marisa have met all of the boys besides Nash and Hayes. Also, Brent and chris are here. We have got to sit down with all of the boys and talk to them. They looked so happy to meet us, I just think it's so weird because me and Marisa were always so excited to meet them, I mean we still are. 

Matt was the very first one we met. He was so sweet and he liked my crewneck! haha. He immediately made me and marisa feel so comfortable.

Cameron obviously made a bad first impression. When Marisa went in there cameron like flipped out until he realized that it was Marisa. Cameron was even more perfect in person.

Carter, was exactly how I expected him too be. Shorter then all of the boys, skinny, and so cute. I am seriously in love with what I know about Carter.

Aaron, gives the best hugs EEVVVEEEERRRRR. He also smelt so good. Like when I hugged him I didn't want to let go.

Taylor, was very exctied when he saw marisa. He is so cute and hilarious.

Jack and jack were so nice and there is way to much to say about them. But Jack J... DAMN

and all of the other boys were just as sweet. I kinda started thinking... I feel like we didn't meet someone. Then I suddenly realized we haven't met Shawn. I got up really quick and ran over to matt

"Matt! Where is Shawn?!" I asked Matt

"Funny" H e repsonded with a serious face

"What?! Im not joking where is he?"

"He doesn't come to magcon anymore."

"Oh... Why?"

"Shawn is getting more and more famous everyday. People want him to go on tour with them and they want him to sign record labels. So he only comes when he is free, which is hardly ever."

I kinda just walked away because I felt really bad. I know how close Matt and Shawn were, Matt talked about him all of the time. When Matt smiled around Shawn I could tell he was happier the usual. Shawn was obviously Matt's bestfriend. 

I hope me and Marisa can make him feel better. Whenever Matt would post pictures of him with girls I would always see 'fans' comment on his photos talking crap about that girl or asking if they're dating. Honestly, even if they were dating... it shouldn't matter.

I want to make matt happy again, I really do. I saw him come out of the bathroom and his eyes looked red and puffy. I decided to try and make him feel better.

"Hey matt can we talk?" I asked him

"I'm not really in the mood-" he replied

but before I let him finish I said "Oh sorry" and turned away

"But I will still talk to you.." He said finishing his sentence

"Okay, Lets go in the room."

He didn't say anything he just followed me.

We got into the room and I just sat on the bed and patted the bed to signal for him to sit next to me. Which he took the sign and sat next to me.

"So? What did you wanna talk about?" He asked sniffling

"I want to let you know that you are my bestfriend, even though we just personally met, I know we will be bestfriends forever. I want you to know that."