1

Currently, I am standing in the Middle of Freaking Nowhere, France.

You may be wondering why.

Well, I've been sent to find Maximum Ride.

Ahem. So, long story short, I've been sent on a mission to find Maximum Ride and inject her with a fancy something-or-other so her powers develop quicker, yadda yadda.

And now I am lost.

I haven't even left France yet!

I sigh and jump down from the tree I've been sitting in.

My Tracking GPS* hasn't been working for a while and it is quite frustrating.

I shake it and bang it against the trunk of a nearby tree and even spit on it, but it remains stubbornly frozen.

In a bout of violent frustration, I throw the useless GPS away from me.

And catch the green glint of my coordinates flickering onto the screen.

I pick it up and grin.

Showtime.

•••

Thirty minutes later, I arrive at a small gas station, out of breath.

Well, flying at 200 miles per hour over Europe in summer isn't exactly the easiest thing I've done.

Actually, it depends on your point of view.

I sigh and lean against the sticky wall, letting myself cool down and resume my breathing to normal.

According to the poster advertising an Italian Oprah, I was in Florence, Italy.

Which means I have a couple more days to go until I reach Greece, and from there I can fly to Florida.

I sigh again and pull out my canteen of water.

It's going to be a long couple days.

*Tracking GPS – A GPS that can be tracked. Whenever you can see your coordinates, so can the receiver on the other side of the connection.  (Though Leia's sense of direction is uncanny, and she doesn't need the GPS part.)

•••

A/N: I am terribly sorry if this seems like a short and boring story: it will get better! So please stick around. And, if you're up for it, comment! I love hearing your feedback, whether it be positive or not.

Thank you for reading!