0.2

My thoughts where cut off by a honk.

"What's wrong lil? You look like you just saw a ghost." Delilah said once I got into the car. "Nothing just my parents are fighting." I lied since I didn't want to tell her about what my parents said. She looked like she didn't believe me but let it go anyway.

My phone buzzed and a text from an unknown number

Uknown: Hey sweet cheeks I think we're going to be great friends;)

I thinking it is just a prank I ignored it and went back to looking out the window.

"Hey I heard Austin is coming back." Delilah said trying to make a conversation. "Why do you care so much about him anyway? He's just trouble." I stated. Ever since Austin moved into our town Delilah started taking an interest in him. I never really cared for him since I heard that he is a manwhore.

"He's hot and you know how I'm into the bad boys." she said wiggling her eyebrows. "Really Delilah?! It sounds like your just in love with his looks. And have you even heard the stuff people say about him? He's dangerous. I even heard that he put a kid in the hospital just because they touched his stuff." I told her. "Lilly your just judging on what people say about him. Give him a chance." She scolded as we pulled into the school parking lot. "I don't know Delilah." I said getting out of the car.

I noticed a group of girls surrounding a car. "Do you think that could be Austin?" Delilah asked with hope in her voice. "I don't know go check." I shrugged. She made her way over to the group of girls while I made my way into the school. Right when I was about to open my locker a hand stopped me. "What the hell?!" I said turning to look at the person who did it. I stopped mid turn when I saw that it was Austin's friends Robert, Alex,and Zach.

"What the hell do you guys want." I spat. "Well that's not the way to greet someone." Robert smirked. Like I would give a shit. "Just tell her so we can go. I'm pretty sure Austin wants us back in a couple minutes." Alex said looking worried.

Tell me what?

"Fine. Tilly-" "That's not my name." I corrected him. "Whatever. Anyway Austin wants you to meet him after school by the back of the building and if you don't show up there will be consequences." Robert smirked again before walking away with Alex and Zach following in his trial.

Consequences

--------------------------------

I'm going to try to update every other day so(:

I hope you enjoyed chapter 2

Comment...Vote...and Fan!