1.9

"Get up Lily!" Someone said jumping on the bed. "I'm up, I'm up!" I groaned rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"What do you want Zach?" "Get up boss will be here in an hour and I want to do something." He said. Why can't he just hang out with his friends?

"Like what? I'm stuck here." "I'm going to sneak you out."

"Your not sneaking anyone out Zach." Austin said walking into the room.

"Oh come on Austin, just because you're in charge doesn't mean you can't be fun." Zach stated.

"Yeah but if something happens I'll be the one getting in trouble." He snapped. "Fine sorry Lily." Zach apologized giving me a small smile and leaving the room.

Once we heard the guys leave Austin spoke "So what's your favorite color?"

"What makes you think that I want to talk to you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh come on Lily." Austin complained. "Fine it's mint green." I mumbled. "Now tell me yours."

"Red." He answered. "What's your biggest secret?"

Jeez does he not understand that I don't want to talk to him?

"I'm not telling you." I said crossing my arms.

"How about if you tell me yours I'll tell you mine." He tried to compromise.

Well I'm guess that's fair...

"Fine, I'm adopted." I mumbled looking down felling embarrassed. The only people that know that is Delilah, my parents(duh) and now Austin.

"Your turn." I demanded making Austin sigh before speaking.

"I think I'm falling in love." "With who? Alex?" I laughed cutting him off.

"No...with you."

______________________________________________________

A/N

Cliffhanger! Thanks for 1k reads by the way!

So I would like if you guys would comment just to let me know that people are actually reading this.

Comment...Vote...and Fan!