Chapter 5: The Nightmare

Mangle's P.O.V.

I was asleep in pirates cove and I knew that Foxy was right next to me. I felt safe with him but I was having a nightmare.

Mangle's Dream

I'm in my childhood house, where I was born and I saw my parents outside relaxing. I ran down the stairs to go them. When I reached the back yard, I saw my parents laying on the grass with blood running out there mouths and I saw blood coming out of there backs. I fell on my knees and started to cry. I then saw someone run out of the corner of my eye. He looked purple but I didn't get a look at him. I then crawled to my parents and I heard a big bang, like and explosion just happened. I looked being me and I saw flames coming out of all the windows of my house.

Out of the dream

I guilt up on the bed and scream. I then realized it was a dream, but it felt so real. Then Foxy ran to my side and asks me a question.

" What's wrong?"

" I had a nightmare, but it felt so real." I said starting to cry.

" What was the dream?" he asks.

"It was when I a little girl and when I was living with my parents. They were outside and was gonna go play with them but when I got outside, they were dead and my house was on fire. And around that same time, I saw a purple figure pass by me out of the corner of my eyes." I tell him collapsing into his arms as I continue to cry. Foxy then wraps his arms around me and help me calm down. " It felt so real and as if it really happened." I continue.

" Do you have any memories of that really happening?" he asks.

" I don't know." I say baring my face into his chest. Foxy then brushes his hand on my hair to calm me down and it helps.

" I'll help you through this Mangle. I'll be by your side when ever you need help." he tells me in a sweet calm voice and lifts my head up so I can look at him. He then wipes my tears away and I say, " Thank you Foxy." I say smiling. Foxy smiles back and I kiss him check and hug him.

Could Mangle's dream be a real thing that happened or just a nightmare? Keep reading the book and find out.

~Aliaoxy