Your best friend Thor

Y/B=Y/B
The next day the empire event was everywhere on the internet. The empire state building was closed for the moment. Apparently it was a terror attack and the cops had no idea who the offender was. But he had been caught on the security camera.

You and your dad was in the empire state building security room, where they had tv all over the wall and saw what the security camera was filming.
"Okay this is what happened" Said one who worked in the empire state building.

It was the tape of you and your crush in the elevator (and some other people). It showed the empire event and how Spider-man saved you again. "Looks like Spider-man saved your daughter's life" said one who worked there "i have thanked him" your dad said. "I know what happened why did you show us this?"  you said "because of this" said the guy who sat in the chair next to you.

They showed you a film of you and your boyfriend kissing. Your dad was pissed "turn that off please" he said. "Wait Mr Stark" one guy said and they changed angle of the film and zoomed at a man who took a picture of you and your boyfriend hidden in the corner.

The man had a balaclava on so you couldn't see who it was. "It could just be a fan Y/N is pretty famous on youtube" your dad said "then why didn't he ask for one picture?" the security gard said.

"He is also the offender of the elevator event" said the security "people calls it the empire event" you said. "What actually do you want us to do??" your dad said "we think someone wants your daughter dead" your dad looked worried sick on you.

You went home and  your father looked after you all the time. He didn't leave you alone for one second. He even made Pepper follow you into the bathroom.

The next day your dad drive you to school. He didn't drive away until you was in the school building.
When you opened your locker Evangeline rushed to you. "Are you okay?" She asked "yes i'm fine Evan" you said "stop giving me nicknames" she said "what i agree with Allison Evangeline is a long name" you said "but i like it" she said. "Okay Evangeline" you said and you closed your locker "so how was your date with Y/C/N?" she asked. "It was great until Empire" you said and you told her everything about yesterday. "Wait Someone wants you dead?" Evangeline Said "Apparently" you Said. "Oh My Gosh Y/N" she Said and hugged you and then she changed subject When you walked past your boyfriend. "Are you together now?" she asked "yes of course" you said she was exited for you since she has always know how much you loved
Y/B

Peter Parker P.O.V
I walked in school together with my cousin but she ran to Y/N. I wanted to avoid her, since i saved her without her not knowing it was me. I wanted to avoid her because of my feelings for her. I walked to my locker.

"HI" Ned said behind me "hello" he said. "Have you heard? Spider-man saved Y/N" he said "yeah i heard" I said "i also heard she was in relationship with Y/C/N" he said sadly.
There it was. It felt like a big car hit me or something, it hurt so badly. I didn't say anything. "I'm sorry Buddy" he said "it's okay. What were i thinking? She is Tony Stark's daughter and she will never fell for me" I said and walked to the bathroom, Ned walked to the class.

I washed my hands slowly. Then i looked up to the mirror. I wanted to cry but i couldn't cry over this. Y/N has always loved Y/C/N and i want her to be happy.

Y/N P.O.V
Everybody was talking about the Empire event. People asked me about it. For the first time since you began on this school, you were popular. But it had something to do with your boyfriend to who was the most popular guy in school. You eat lunch with him and his friends, which Evangeline hated.