Elizabeth (Liz) Allan

You just glared at Peters new girlfriend. She was dark skinned and was all over him. "Who's that?" "That's Elizabeth Allan. But we call her Liz" Ned said "Who's that. How did that happened" You asked "Uhm, they were together when they were kids. They were neighbours once. But she moved to DC" Ned said. "She lives in DC?" "She moved back to Queens yesterday, Can you believe it?" "No i can't" You said.

Peter caught you "Omg Y/N" Peter said and walked to you "hi What are you doing here?" He asked and hugged you. "Aunt May couldn't pick you up so i thought i would" You said "Oh this is Liz, my new girlfriend" Peter said "Hi Omg It's so cool to meet you" She said and you shaked your hand. You didn't say anything. "I'm a fan of your father he is so cool" "Of course you're" you said. "It was nice of you to pick us up" Peter said "Yes but in my Porsche only two can fit. And I'm driving so only one" You said. "Why did you take that car If there only fit one person? I mean sure you didn't knew that Liz was coming but Ned was with me to" Peter said.

Because I was hoping to drive you to a nice restaurant or something, you thaught.

"Because i guess i was used to take my Porsche" "you have one Porsche?" Ned said and gasped. "Ned she is one Billionaire" Peter said "my father is" you said.

"That's cool" Liz said "but Liz do you have one car?" "No" she said "that's alright we can take one cab. We live in the same building" Peter said and kissed her on the cheek. And walked away "Thanks anyway" She said "Yeah it was nice of you" Peter said "and Happy Birthday" Peter said "did you like my gift?" "Yeah i loved it Thanks" "You're Welcome" "Happy Birthday" Liz said and they walked away.

You drove Ned home "It was too bad that Liz and Peter couldn't follow us. Peter would Love to go for one ride in your Porsche" Ned said. "Yeah but i couldn't Stand them anyway" you said "Why" Ned asked and you told him everything.

"Evangeline told you about Peter feelings for you?" Ned said "Yes and i want to be his girlfriend" You said "you do?" He said "TELL HIM". "You forgot Liz" "HE HAS ONLY LIKE HER IN SOME HOURS! HE HAS BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR YEARS!" Ned said. "But" "Y/N trust me, If he finds out that you like him, he will dump her straight away" Ned said "ya sure?" "Yes" Ned said.

Next day you went to school, dressed up nice for Peter. "You look good" Evangeline said "For Peter i guess" "Yeah" you said.

"You made it I'm so Happy for you. He has been in love with you for so long" "he is not my boyfriend yet" "but he said he had one girlfriend" Evangeline said. "Yeah but he probably meant her" you said and pointed at Liz who stand next to her locker.

"Liz?" Evangeline said and Liz saw her "Omg" She said and they hugged. Oh are you going to steal my best friend to??

"Hi" Evangeline said "What are you doing here?" She asked and you closed the locker angry and walked away angry. You sat next to Peter. "Hi" you said "hi" He said "can we talk?" You said "after this class?" He said "soon as possible" You said.

Liz walked in and introduced her in front of class but you didn't listen you just looked at Peter. You had never felt like this before, Well once, for
Y/E.

You did chemistry experiment together with him and was very different, you accidentelly Held out all the liquid from the chemistry equipment.

"Omg I'm so sorry" You said "It's alright Y/N" Peter said "you seem distracted" Peter said. You looked at him, "are you ok?" Peter said. "Fine" You said.

You were doing the experiment from the beginning again. But this time Peter did all the important work. Evangeline and Liz laughed while they did all the work and you were so jealous.

"Y/N do you want to hell this in the beaker" Peter asked "Yeah sure"you said and took the spoon with the liquid and tried to Held this in the beaker but you were shaking because you were angry. "Y/N chill" he said and took your hand, you looked at him, and smiled. You were so in Love.

After school you met Peter who was running. "Hey" You said "Hey i'm busy" "you have time for this" you said and open the mouth but Y/E was walking out of school. "Look at the lovely couple" He said and the guys behind him were laughing.

Peter gave him the finger. "I Hate him so much" Peter said "you do?" You asked "yes. I actually hate him" Peter said. "He doesn't deserve you. He never did. You need to be with a guy who wakes up every morning and thinks: Oh my god! I'm with Y/N!" He said. You smiled. "You need to be with a guy who makes you feel Happy. Like Liz makes me feel" he said and you looked at him. "She really makes you Happy?" You asked "Yes i know i have only seeing her in like one day. But i'm so Happy that she actually said yes when i asked If she wanted to be my girlfriend again" Peter said.

Damn it. He was Happy with her. You couldn't ruin that.

"So What did you want to tell me" He said "Nothing" you said "it can wait" "Thanks. See ya" he said and ran away.

You was being a friend to him. He was Happy with her, he deserves to be Happy.