You're kidnapped

You were walking around the New York street and was crying. You wanted Peter so much. "Hey babe" a random guy walked up to you and said. "Y/N Stark. I watch your youtube channel" "Thanks i guess" "Can i give you my number?" He said "uhm... I'm sort of in one realtionship right now" you lied. "Oh c'mon" he said and touched your hip but you took his hand and made him fell at the ground. "You stupid bitch" He Said and pusched you against the wall. He pulled out one knife "i am wondering how much your father will pay for see his little girl again" He said and that's all you remember.

You woke up in one room, with no furniture and nothing and nothing on the walls. You just saw one window, who was closed to your ground.

You was thetered in one chair in the mittle of the room.

The guy walked in again. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" You shouted he didn't answer. "IF IT'S MONEY YOU WANT THEN..." you said "i don't want your damn money" He said. "I want you dead" he said "then why am i alive" you said. "I want to kill you in front of your father" He said "Let me guess, You lost some important person in your life in Sokovia" "Good guess" "we tried to safe all of you" "that's bullshit" He said and it rang on the door. "HEEEELP!!!!" You shouted and he hit you hard.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted and hit you agan. He walked out. You heard he argued with someone upstairs.

The guy came in, but not alone, he had someone else after him. "See?" He said "i wanted the work Done for once" the other guy hit you.

"You deserves that you stupid little bitch" he said "What did i do to deserve this?" You said. "It's not about what you did to me, What you did to my daughter" he said "Paige Smith" He said.

Paige Smith was this girl who went to your old school in California. You bullied her a lot. Because you were this spoiled bitch back then.

"You've no idea how much i regret that" You said. "Do you regret her death?" You looked at him "She didn't take suicide?" "Look how she is trying to care for her. She died in the battle of New York. Together with her mother" He Said. "I moved to Sokovia after that. And there i met him" he said and looked at his friend. "I was one terrorist once. I actually kidnapped your father once and I'm so much regreting that i didn't kill him then" He said. "Terrorist?" You said confused and then you realized something.

"YOU KIDNAPPED MY FATHER WHEN I WAS LIKE 8 YEARS OLD? YOU WAS THE REASON TO THE MOST HARDEST TIME IN MY LIFE?" "yes and I'm proud of it" He said. "If i ever get out of this chair" you said "What, will little princess kill me?" He said "like i said bitch" he continued "i moved to Sokovia and got married. We adopted one 9 years old girl, named Allison. We were Happy. But then your stupid father needed to drop one building on my wife and killed her" He said.

"I had finally a life. A normal life, i have one child, i had the most beautiful girl as wife and your dad ruined it. Now I'm going to ruin his life. Which are you" he said.

They put on hoodies and stood behind you. They had one camera who was filming. One guy had one gun into your head.

"TONY STARK" "IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER AGAIN, JUST CAME AND SEE HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE" "DON'T DAD!" You said and one guy hit you. "PLEASE DON'T COME AFTER ME! I WILL ESCAPE" You said and he hit you even harder.

The guy said one adress and then closed the camera. "If we have Lucky, Stark saw that in his tv. And he will come for you" He said "he won't" "yes he will". And they were right, because you knew your father, He would do anything for you, but the problem was, If he showed up, they would kill you.