Peter knows Spiderman!!

A/N: Some of these characters didn't i made up, the characters you probably recognize are own by Marvel and Noel Kahn are own by Sara Shepard and he is from Pretty little liars (a tv drama show).

You and your boyfriend had been dating for a couple weeks now but you had stop hanging out with Evangeline.Peter have been avoiding you a lot, he has been starting hanging out with Ned a lot.

Evangeline has been hanging out with these 3 girls named Lily, Nicole and Hannah. You didn't really knew who these girls was but you did knew their names. You also knew that Lily and Nicole were twins.

Your father had been really overprotective these common days, he is still worried sick about you. You and your boyfriend hasn't even had your first date yet and that made you pissed.
You was never allowed to leave the tower, but you had a great time anyway, since Thor was there more. That was also a reason you have stopped hanging out with Evangeline. You used to walked out of the tower and go to her apartment (as she share with May and Peter. Her father is dead) and it used to be easy. But now your father won't let you go out and you has stopped calling her and she has stopped calling you.

You sat in the class and the teacher hasn't showed up yet. You sat and talked to your boyfriend. "So Noel is going to have a party at Saturday wanna come?" he asked "my father won't let me" you said "you haven't really asked him" he said and kissed you. That was true you haven't asked your father for permission yet, maybe he will say yes.

At the gym class you all watched Steve awkward video before the class started. "Do you know him?" One of your boyfriend "girl" friends asked "Yes" you answered.
You hated to hang out with your boyfriends friends, especially the girls. They were so annoying, tho. They asked you all these questions: How is it to be Tony Stark's daughter? Do you get like cool technic stuff or something? How much money do you get? Does he buy you everything you want?

But your boyfriend gets mad when they asked you all these question so they didn't do it that often. "Let's play fuck marry kill" one of his friends said "the avengers edition". Oh no, you thought. "I would fuck Captain America" "why him" "because he is so hot!" "and i will marry Tony Stark" oh no i don't want her as stephmother, you thought.

"and i will kill the hulk" "Y/N your turn" "uuhmm" you said but your boyfriend saved you "i will do it" "i would marry Y/N Stark" he said and kissed you on your cheek "fuck Black widow" he said "and kill Thor" he said. "Your next Y/N" they said but you didn't want to this since they are your family to you. "Flash you do it" your boyfriend said "fine i would fuck Y/N Stark" he said everybody laughed except you which made a disgusting face. "I would marry Scarlet Witch" he said "and kill..... Falcon" he said. "You now Y/N" they said "fine" you said "i would Fuck Natasha" you said "who the hell is Natasha?" Flash interrupt which made you pissed. "Black Widow" you said and rolled your eyes. "I would kill..... Steve" you said "Steve?" your boyfriend asked. This is the first time your boyfriend ever asked you about the avengers. "Captain America" you said and "and i would kill....... Falcon" you said "do you have Black Widow's number?" Flash asked you "yes" you said "call her. I wanna ask her out" He said. "No" you said "do you know Hawkeye?" Noel asked "they're my godparents" you said.

"Who is your favorite in the group except you" one girl asked "dad i guess" you said "and your father doesn't count" "Thor" you said "is he nice?" "he is my best friend" you said. Every body was quiet, "What do you guys think about spiderman?" You asked "i have nothing against him" your boyfriend said. "Does you have a crush on him?" One girl asked "Maybe..." you said.
"Y/N you don't even know how he looks like" your boyfriend said "he can be like burned". Aww he was jealous. "Then i wouldn't care because of his personality" you Said "PETER KNOWS SPIDERMAN!" Ned shouted and the whole gymnasium went silent.

"Yeah and i am dating Black Widow in secret" Flash said and Y/B and his friends started to laugh. Peter stood up "good work Ned" he said. "How do you know spiderman?" You asked "remember when your dad helped me with college?" Peter said "yes" you said. "Well i kinda met him then" he said "but we aren't suppose to talk about that!" Peter said to Ned.

Yeah that was true. My dad had actually helped Peter once with college. And It was during the fight between him and Steve (Captain America civil war). Spiderman actually helped dad then so maybe he met Peter?

"Proof it" Y/B said Peter was silent "he doesn't need to proof It" you said but no one cared. "You should come to my party at saturday" Noel suggested, Which was A surprise for you.

Noel hated Peter as much Flash hated him. By the way It was Noel who made up the nickname "pony parker".

"Really?" Y/B said to Noel and he nodded. "You can ask your bestie Spidey to come to" Noel said and Y/B gave him a *I see what you are doing* look. "Yeah Ned should come to" Y/B said "Yeah then i should take my girlfriend Black Widow there to".

Peter Parker P.O.V
After the gym class me and Ned walked into the changing room together. I can't believe Ned told people that i knew spiderman! How dare he?? He knows that i am spiderman!! I don't know
Noel Kahn, Y/B, Flash and some other guys walked to us and everyone went silent.
"You don't know Spiderman" Y/B Said "you only said that for hitting on Y/N. Who is my girlfriend". "I don't have feelings for her" i lied, of course i have feelings for her.
"I hope you're not lying" he said "If you even touch Y/N you're dead" "Well Peter can ask his friend Spiderman for help" Ned said the guys started to laugh "SHUT UP" i shouted to Ned. "Leave Y/N alone"
Y/B said and they left the changing room.
When everybody had left I turned around to Ned. "I'm sorry I shouted to you" he said and Ned looked at me. "It's ok" he said and closed his locker "but you should tell Y/N how you feel". "Are you mad? Have you even seen Y/B?? He is going to beat me up!" I said. "Yeah but you're Spiderman!!" Ned Said "and Y/N has a crush on you!".

Noel Kahn, Y/B, Flash and some other guys sat down at McDonalds 's and started to eat. "Did you really mean what you said to Peter?" Flash Said "what" Y/B said.
"That you would beat him If he touched Y/N?" Flash Said. "No" he Said "you're so jealous Y/B" Noel Said. "No I'm not, i don't even like
Y/N" he Said "What?" Flash Said. "The only reason I'm with her It's because of her rich father" he said "what do you want from Stark" Noel said. "His money" Y/B said and drank  some Coke "If he can help Pony Parker with college he can help poor me".
Everybody laughed except Flash.