Wake up!

"Wake up you slut" i heard the voice that gives me nightmares.

"Your ten minutes late!" ugh not again!

"Im sorry!" I had tears coming to my eyes, all i could think of was what he gonna do to me?

"Get in bed"

"B-b-but im sorry"

"Thats not gonna cut it this time bitch"

i laid down on the bed as i felt him put his dry, hard hand under my shirt and squeeze my breast. it hurts, really bad.

"S-stop?...!"

"Babe, dont be so stupid, you know thats not gonna happen."

He roughly pulled down my pants and played with the seam of my panties. i laid on my stiff bed and didnt move the whole time. .

"Oh stop it! you know you like it slut!"

I didnt argue, i knew if i did then he woul just hurt me more. he slapped me in the face, again, i didnt show any reaction. I couldnt. He slapped me again and it hurt so much demote than the first time. That time i showed a but of a reaction. He chuckled.

I jumped and almost screamed at the sound of someone/ something banging harshly on my window. my douche dad snapped his head in the direction of my barred up window and held my mouth so i wouldnt scream. I had my curtains closed so all you could see in was a blur of what was going on.

"Shit" he whisper shouted

"What are you gonna do?!" i also whisper shouted.

"Well i will go deal with it and you can sit here and wait for me babe." he sternly looked at me making sure i stayed put. I sat there for a minute and heard nothing so i walked over to my window and pulled the curtains to the right. When i looked out i saw the thing i didnt expect.

He was perfect. I have never seen a guy so perfectly shaped and toned. He looked at me with worry in his eyes while staring into my soul. We stood there for a minute until we heard a banging sound. Both of our heads snapped to where the sound came from in sync. Of course the banging noise came from duche dad, he had a shot gun in his right hand and he looked more pissed than he has ever been before. My eyes became wide as he aimed the gun on his head. I started banging on the window but they both ignores me and stared at eachother. I felt tears threatening to come but held them back.

"What were you looking at?" my dad shouted

"Well what were you doing to that pretty girl?" The hot guy asked

"What do you think i was doin to that slut?" He pointed his gun at me i ducked down but it was too late, he shot the gun and i felt a terrible shocking pain go through my shoulder. i screamed and i screamed loud. it hurt so bad i fell onto the floor and tried to hold into the wound. the guy came by the window and kept hitting it, soon enough it started to crack and his hand started to get bloody.

He got the window broken all the way and he somehow slipped right through the bars, then he came by me and held the woumd, i screamed really loud.

"Shhh! its okay, im going to get you out of here, love, shhhhh!"

I nodded and he tied up my shoulder where the wound was and i tried not to cry and scream but that didnt happen.

"Its okay! shhh I'll get you out of this hell."

My door slammed open and i flinched but he seemed to have noticed because he had a gross smirk on his face.

"Why do you do it to her?" He asked obviously annoyed and scared of what will happen.

"She deserves it, she wants it, i know she does." he smirks again.

"You disgusting pig!"

He punched home square in the face and he slumbled back a few steps. My douche dad then tried to punch back but the guy dodged it then kicked home in the gut and my douche dad fell. The guy jumped on my dad and just kept punching him over and over and over again. once my dad didnt move for a minute he came over with blood allover him ad picked me up bridal style. i winced, god it hurt so bad.