Chapter 3

(DANIEL'S P.O.V) 

i slow danced with angelica as everyone as going inside, "so can i ask you something?" she asked while looking at my dogtag. "yeah, whats up?"

"why do you ask me now?" i sighed and spun her slowly, "well i was actually going to ask you in your sophmore year of high school, but i guess i was too late." she nodded and smiled, "but now we are here dancing." i smiled and kissed her forehead. "yes we are."

"AWH COME ON YOU FUCKERS JUST BANG HER ALREADY!" i heard my sister yell from her window with tyler and josh on both sides. "ey! when we going clubbing?!" angelica shouted, "now if yall want?" i looked at angelica and smiled, "lets get ready?"

"nahh shit." she giggled and kissed me. "well go on missy. im already looking good." she scoffed in amusement and walked to the door.

----------------------------

"you boys ready?" i asked while walking in on tyler and josh still shirtless. "can't pick a shirt at all." i nodded and turned to see my sister in black ripped skinnies, a laced red crop top, and her heels i bought her a while back. "you look like your going to kill men tonight." she smiled and walked back to the room.

(TYLER'S P.O.V) 

"do you want me to ask my sister for help? she's ready to go." i sat on the bed and looked at josh. "you want the help?"

"yeah." he said while looking at daniel, "okay, ey lills! need your help." we heard the sound of heels coming down the hallway and i saw lilliana walking in, looking so sexy. "what?"

"what shirt should they wear?" i turned quick with josh, both of us feeling a heat inside for lilliana. "hmmmmm well for josh i think a white tee would be alright and for tyler, a grey one with his dogtag." i smiled and wore what she said to wear, "hey we do look good!" i said with a cheeky smile, "well ok there tyler. well gelz and i are going so meet you three there." she walked out and i had to shake out of my fantasy with her in my head. "josh?" i asked while tapping his shoulder, "huh oh um huh?" i chuckled and walked out with him and daniel.

"is this like a crazy club?" i asked while sitting in the back of the truck. "ehhhh not really, well i mean it's sorta like the clubs in L.A, but it's also pretty calm." i nodded and sat  back, "can i dance with your sister?" josh asked daniel, i felt shot down and looked at daniel, "dude you don't have to ask me, she's like eighteen now, so relax. go for it." i thought about it and sighed, maybe lilliana likes josh more, then again i just met her. 

(JOSH'S P.O.V) 

after we parked infront of the club and i saw lilliana infront with a beer in her hands, "already drinking with my girlfriend." daniel said while turning off the truck, i chuckled and got out with him and tyler. "hey guys." lilliana said as we walked up to them, "oh uh hey, lilliana." she smiled and took my hand, i walked inside the club and was given a beer, "let loose tonight dun!" lilliana shouted through the music, i began laughing as she was im guessing sorta buzzed. the area was  really crazy, but i guess it was alright. 

it was now two hours past since we got here and i noticed lilliana wanted to talk with us since she was now sober and drinking soda. "dude its packed." tyler said after taking a sip out of his red bull. "hey dan wanna go somewhere else?" i asked as he was drinking a little with his girlfriend. "huh oh yeah, bro drive. im too off." he gave me the keys and walked out with our whole group. i sat in the truck and lowered the window, "lills you'll be alright driving?"

"yeah i sobered up with the soda and food." i nodded and started up the truck, "the studio ty?" i asked as he leaned his seat back, "uh sure, you actually know where the one over here in the south is?"