Chapter 9

Heyy guys, sorry for updating this chapter late xx but please keep on voting I would like to dedicate this chapter to Asma ♡ for supporting me and she kept on complimenting me ... Thanks babe ♡ and by the way Austin Mahone would be showing up in this story soon.

Keep voting ♡ thanks

- love Rayan ♡

8th of April ♡ Happy Birthday Alaa♡ I love you ♡

__________________________________________________

Chapter 9#

"Noooooooo! Please stop!!! I do anything but please let them go!!!" I screamed.

They were masked. they were Dangerous. They reminded me of what I saw.

"You had your chance, now its over!" It said, "This will hurt just a bit don't worry."

________________________________________________

I woke up sweaty, tired and horrified. Since the murderer killed my parents I couldn't get some sleep, I couldn't eat knowing that I was just going to sit back and watch this case pass by and forgotten.

I have to do something, I have to be someone else to get them, I have to be Something else ...

I never thought that I could be the person I am , I never thought fear is more than a fantasy. For that to happen I need to know how to defend myself, how to use a gun. But that won't be easy. Not even close to it...

It's 3:25 am and I still don't get some sleep. Since I know that I'm never getting any sleep, I'll go out and look for a place that could maybe I dunno.. Change me somehow. I kept on walking till I could find what I'm looking for. I'll do whatever it takes to bring out justice. I heard some noises of people fighting, I got closer to the noise until I realised it was inside some old house which looked like it just gone through a hurricane. I got in the house looking for the owner of the voice.

I know ... I'm nosey.

What the hell !! WHAT WAS HE DOING HERE ?? Oh no this is BAD...

What is Tyler doing here?

I hid under the boxes piled on the corner of the room. I don't want to keep bumping into him. I keep on doing it a lot. Ehh I guess I'm just a clumsy. Wait why is he shirtless? Oh my god his abs!!! his six freaki- wait a minute Brooke snap out of it... The last thing I want is to get involved in this bad boy wannabe...

I kept on gazing at him punching the statue figure I front of him with his fists. He looks like his mad at something. But what? Anyways I waited for him to leave so I could go back to my apartment. But after he finished slamming his fists to a hard figure he went to some next stage and picked up a gun and aimed to a dart and got a bull's eye from the first shot. WOW. But why does he have a gun? Gosh people are sure not who they say they are.

I guess I just found out what I'm looking for... Not him of course but he could help me with the gun and fighting. He could train me... But I had to tell him someway. I had to tell him what I saw. I needed him for help. So I'm telling him at school tomorrow - I mean today at school, about that, how am I getting out of here?

After Tyler shooting a couple of times, he got a call from some guy telling him to meet him somewhere. He left immediately. Thank god I'm getting out of this really comfortable and fun corner. NOT.

I sneaked out of that junk place and headed home. Or let's say I'm headed to the place where my legal guardian left me and told me he was going to visit every month just for his 'police job' ... Okay... I guess home is better. However, once I reached home it felt like heaven. Not needing to hide in that place ever again. I couldn't sleep the thoughts of what I saw today kept on taking over my mind as I wondered what did he do in such a abandoned place like that and why did he have a gun.