Chapter 17

Chapter 17#

Brooke's {POV}

I woke up feeling warm and safe. A feeling I haven't felt since a long time ago. I realized then that a body laid next to me, I opened my eyes lazily and my eyes searched the room. My room. My fingers were intertwined with a guy's which sent shivers across my body. My back was pressed against his bare chest and his head was in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

I tried to move but i couldn't, I wanted to look at the sleeping figure next to me so badly. I tried once again to tilt my head to the side as I came a few inches away from Austin's face. He was still asleep and light snores were heard escaping from his parted lips. For what seemed like hours I kept looking at Austin and I couldn't bring myself to look away, even though he is asleep.

He began shifting positions which made me freeze in my place hoping that I wouldn't be caught. His body moved as our intertwined fingers parted. I sighed a relief but he was still moving. His large arms came in contact with my body as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me more into his bare chest. It was the first time anyone have ever done this to me and It felt really nice and comforting. I shifted in my position to get more comfortable because it looks like I'm going to stay here for a while. My eyelids became heavier within the second and I soon frosted on to darkness plain dream.

Austin's {POV}

I laid there stuck in the same position since I changed. Brooke thought I was asleep but she's mistaken. I felt her watching me as I tried to make it believable that I was asleep and shifted in my 'fake sleep' I wanted her even closer to me if that was even possible. Every time I come close to here or even catch a glimpse of her face, I only want to hold her and make her feel okay. This is a weird feeling, and I'm not liking it but it seems like I can't control it, but I hate it when I'm not I'm control, that's why I never get drunk. I can't stand the thought of not in control...

I felt a weight added to my arms which proves she asleep again. I opened my eyes and she shouts HA!! Right in my face.

"Ahhh!" I said falling to the ground. Straight on my back

"Rule number 1, you could never lie to a girl eventually she'll find out," she said smiling like a crazy person.

"Well that's one way to wake up," I said rubbing my now sore back.

In response she just giggled and jumped out of bed and into the bathroom. I went to her hallway and started walking around, discovering who else lives here. Not a minute later I was done looking around and I know now that she lives on her own. But there is just an itching question dying to be answered.

Where are her parents...

I made us some breakfast, some chocolate chip crêpe and some chocolate dipped strawberries. Once I set the plates down on the table, I heard her bedroom door open and Brooke walks out rubbing her hair with a towel, fully dressed.

I looked at her outfit and saw that she wore some ripped skinny jeans and a infinity shirt on. She looked too innocent, walking out with that big beautiful eyes of hers.

But I keep reminding myself that I'm here for one thing, and one thing only.

I'm here to protect her.

________________________________________________________

Hello babeeeeeeeeeeeez,

Sorry for the late update but I didn't for one special person, she knows her self

Thank you guys so much for the support, whenever I just see a comment I just go crazy I smile like an idiot and I keep repeating it a thousand times, so thanks guys you mean the WORLD to me ღ

Don't forget if u wanna talk or just be crazy together PM me anytime I would always be available for you guys.

Okay I'm going to end the chapter here cause it feels now like I'm writing this 'note' more than I write the actual chapter. soo yeah I luv u guys and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND VOTE AGAIN

KISSES -A

Just kidding

-Rayan ღ