Chapter 13

Chapter 13#

Tyler's {POV}

Five minutes passed and Austin's 'no show' ... As usual. But as soon as I heard the knock on my house's door, I sprinted to it, and opened it to find a 6 foot guy standing in a white vest and a black leather jacket with black jeans...

His hair was messy as usual and he had sunglasses on finished his 'bad boy' look.

"Hey bro. Long time no see," he said making him self at home.

"Yeah I know," I replied with a shrug, "Austin, let's get to the point."

"What problem do we have? This time." He asked knowing what my point was.

And that's when I told him everything. He showed no emotion throughout the whole story I was telling. But I didn't expect anything more, I've known this guy for 7 years, I would call him my friend but brother works better.

"Damn." He commented with a sigh.

"So can you help me? Please," I asked concerned.

"Yeah, whatever." He answered, again with no emotion.

I know that everything's going to change once he sees the angelic face of hers. I mean look at her!

Anyways, after a while of chatting about what we've done in the time we were apart, he came to me with a straight-forward question.

"Hey dude, can I stay here with you meanwhile I find a place?" He asked unsure of my answer.

After him accepting my offer to help Brooke, I couldn't say no, he did a lot. And we both know that's it not easy, Austin didn't look like he believed me when I told him how they knocked Brooke out, but since he's moving to our school... He could see for himself.

"Yeah sure," I said, "let me show you the guest room."

And well I gave him a simple tour of my house, meanwhile my parents called and asked how was I doing and do what usual parents do, after informing them about Austin staying over, I hung up and went straight to bed. Tomorrow will be a hard day. I thought and landed roughly on my bed making the two ends of my pillow rise as I drifted to my sleep.

_____________________

•The Next Day•

_____________________

Brooke's {POV}

I walk up uncomfortable. Rolling around the bed, waiting for the perfect position to magically appear but knowing it's not close to happening from all the bruises and hurts my body has been through, and also the fact that it's seven o'clock and it's time to get ready for another day of school.

I wore a dress. A simple one that was a dark berry purple, with a flowery fringe at the neck. The sleeves hung gently around her elbows and the bottom of the dress pooled near her ankles. The sash ribbon in the middle was held with a tiny flower pin.

My hair hung by my shoulders. I have a wavy hair. Wavy hair has a natural S-shaped curve to the hair strands. I have that glossy look of straight hair but more "body" and shape to it. I left it as it was after combing it a few times. I didn't bother to style it in any side.

After I was done with my wardrobe and my hair, I moved to my make-up. I didn't want to 'cake' my face knowing the result will be disgusting... I applied a thin layer of foundation, mascara and a flash of dark purple lipstick. But I kept it light. Just the way I like it.

I was happy with the final touches and how I looked. And from there I walked to school.

I took the opportunity when I was walking to think about how I could apologise to Tyler for snapping at him, since that day guilt washed all over me, so I planned to do it at lunch or before class.

I got to homeroom and took my usual seat and prepared myself for a rough, tiring day. Before a thought could snap in my mind, the bell raced to it and filled it's noise in my easy, snapping me out of my day-dream.

My homeroom teacher got in and called for an announcement about some new kid moving into our school. I wondered about how this 'new guy' looked like. The class wondered into a handful of chats here and there.

Until that guy walked through the door. Our homeroom teacher introduced this guy as Austin Mahone. He dressed as a bad boy, he looked like a bad boy, and he sure got girls like a bad boy.

He was smirking as his eyes wondered the sea of people. Until his gaze met mine. His smirk instantly fell, and his eyes wondered off searching my face.

I then realised that my bruises has a mark left of on my face. I looked down and felt my face get hot from the embarrassment, and not once did I dare to look up until the bell rang.

I left off rushing through the doors and to my locker. I saw Tyler standing there, looking around. He was probably waiting for me to come. No, that's not it. I walked up to my locker and decided to apologise to him then and there.

"Hey Tyler, I wanted to apologise for," I said unsure, "for that day when I snapped at you. I was wrong and I'm sorry."

His face went from blank to a small curve on a side forming a smile. "Apology accepted." He said with a wink. I smiled and inserted my books to my locker and took out what I had for next lesson. And Tyler being a gentlemen and walking me to it.

The day went on boring after English and right now the bell rang and I'm on my way to my locker. Once I got there I took out my bag and made my way home. And by that said I was already walking by the sidewalk.

I managed to walk for about two blocks and froze when I heard my name being called.

"Hey Brooke, wait up!" Someone yelled