chapter 3 ( short filler chapter )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV :

i couldnt believe how nice our flat was !! the lounge/sitting room was spacious and beautifully decored. with a flat screen hanging on the wall and a big corner sofa enclosing it all. it then merged into the kitchen that was black and metallic finish. it had a small breakfast bar and black leather stools. at the back of the rrom was a corridor, me and tori walked towards and down it , mouths open and eyes wide. the corridor lead to 2 rooms and a bathroom; there was a room for me and tori.

'' wow!'' was all i could manage, because i was completely gob smacked on how amazing it was.

'' i'll go and get the luggage tori, you choose which room you want and ps im having the biggest!!'' i gave her a playful wink and jogged out of the room to get the luggage from the sitting room.

'' okayy thanks harry , just leave me with the crappy small room'' she rolled her eyes and laughed sarcastically.

i grabbed the luggage and wheeled them to our rooms.

'' thanks haz''

''no problem tor, hey whats your first class ?''

'' umm i thinks its biology''

''oh okayy , mines buissness'' i some what frowned at the fact we werent in the same class. i like tori like my own sister, she means everything to me and i love her company. she's always complaining about how ugly she is when i think she's beautiful , but of course she just ignored how i said she was beautiful and just took it as a friendly gesture, but i like tori , alot.......

Tori's POV:

me and harry had finished unpacking and we heading to our first class and hugged each other before going

'' good luck haz, dont forget to make a good first impression"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoyed biology but today's class was spent getting to know each other and what we want in life. The class flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go back to the room! Back to my CRAPPY room......

Once the bell rang from my last class I went straight to my room because I wanted to put a homely feeling to it.

When I walked up the stairs I heard talking in the room and that's when I thought............. what if burglars were here!

I slid my key in the lock and flew the door open to find Harry sitting there on the phone, speaker phone.

As soon as Harry saw me he looked pleased to see me and said........

"I've got to go i'll talk later, bye" I thought he didn't have to end the call just because I was here.

"Hey tori how was your first day?" He asked as if he was interested - I doubt it!

"It was good apart from most lessons being spent getting to know each other"

"Yeah I find that boring"

"Tell me about it" we laughed for a bit as we sat and chatted. That was until Harry asked something I wasn't expecting.......

"Tori I really want to get to know you better, even though I kind of due but still would you like to......um........ maybe go on a ........um......date"

It shocked me a little cause I know I like Harry more as friends but I never knew he did. Somehow I couldn't help but think, what if this was a trick.........