chapter 7 - a side i didn't like

hi everyone ,  sorry for not updating sooner , huge writers block ! what did we think about the 'you and i' video ?? anyway , here we go , finally an update WOOOPP !!

Harry's POV :

me and tori grabbed a taxi back to the appartment.and the dead silence in car was killing me. i coulnt even bring my self to look into her blue eyes , where you could lose you self. i ran my hand through my messy hair and sighed.  when i looked over towards tori she had her gaze set on the moving landscape outside of the cold car window. i opened my cracked lips to say something but quickly decided against it. i was feeling so many emtions and some were undescribable. i felt like screaming and like my lungs were about to burst. i finally relaxed when i realised the car slowing down signalising that we were ''home''. i beat tori to paying the taxi driver 

'' that'll be £10.20'' the old taxi driver informed me with a warm smile. i returned the smile and handed him a £20 note. as i was giving him the note , i was sure i heard tori let out a small sob and got out of the car.i glaced in her direction and quickly gave him the money 

'' keep the change'' i waved him off and quickly got out , worried and insearch of tori.i was guessing she had already got in the appartment . i sighed and stumbled up to the room.

i pushed open the door and found tori already changed into her PJ's and starring blankly at the switched off television. i furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to the sofa where tori was and placed my elbows on my knees. we both stayed in this position for a few minutes , with my head down until i heard tori sniffle. i looked up to see her beautiful face damp and tear stained. her eyes were red and puffy and strands of her hair were stuck to her forehead.

'' why ?'' tori was the first to break the silence by her simple yet complicated question

'' what do you mean?'' i asked , not very confidently and with a shaky voice , but when i glanced up towards her , something snapped, and her eyes went a darker shade while glaring at me.

''YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN''  tori literally screamed right in my face and i stood there completely oblivious. 

''i seriously dont tori?'' i shrugged and searched her face.

'' THAT STUNT YOU PULLED AT THE CLUB! KISSING EMMA , YOU KNEW EXACTLY HOW LOUIS FELT ABOUT HER , AND PLUS EMMA LIKED LOUIS TOO! BUT YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER DRUNKEN STATE AND FREAKIN KISSED HER ...... TWICE !!'' tori just burst. she was red with anger and her eyes were no longer laced with anger but sorrow. i was taken aback by her sudden out burst and i was starting to get annoyed.

''WHAT ABOUT YOU TORI, SUCKING AT THAT BUGGA'S FACE.'' I screamed back in her face and she too was shocked with what had just come out of my mouth.

''THAT ''BUGGA'' IS CALLED CHANDLER , I WAS JUST HAVING FUN , IM ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN ARENT I ?'' she too , was angry again now. my mind was now swimming around with questions. who the hell is chandler?does she know him?am i jealous? NO! of course not.....

i then realised i still hadnt replied to tori. the only sound that could be heard was our heavy breathing in unison.

'' that reminds me- why did you kiss emma?'' she stared at me and placed a hand on her hip. 

i couldnt find an answer to her question so i just mumbled a '' i dont know, i guess i was drunk too''

she huffed and walked off to her bedroom slamming her door. i stood there in the middle of the room blankly. i had just seen i side of tori that i had never seen before , and i didnt like it ... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short update, its late and im tiredd so dont blame me ! but will update soon because of how short this chapter was xx