everything changes ( harry styles fanficion )

hi my name is tori obviously being short for victoria. im 19 and i go to a university near holmes chapel. i was born,grew up and lived in holmes chapel and i loved it. i have very few friends but just enough for me. my best friend being harry styles. he is my very best friend and im proud. we are like siamese twins and we know everythting about each other. he is a tall muscular figure with a mop of dark chocolate brown curls that sit on his head.they  frame his perfectly chizzled and shaped face and jaw. his eyes are a deep emerald green that seem to emphasise his full pink plump lips, where a smirk is permantly placed.

 i on the other hand have light/medium brown coloured hair and ligh blue eyes. my hair is naturally wavey and ends at the bottom of my waist.im quite skinny and have small waist where my hips are quite big, im also not the tallest and i know this by the way harry towers over me. 

ive known harry all my life as we have lived down the same road and opposite each other. in the summers we would play curbie with a foot ball and wait for the ice cream van to come around the corner. we would listen for the little tune it played as it drove round the streets.

anywayy back to the storyy .........

the buzzing of my alarm clock quickly cuaght my attention as i slowly started waking up. '' ergghhhhhhhh'' from this you'd probably understand that im not a morning person and despise being woken up at 6:00am !! ergghh , whoever thought that i would want to be woken up and damn 6 am to get ready for my first day of university ? ohh heeellllllll nn- wait my first day !!

ohh crapp ...

just as i thought about calling harry  he burst through my white bedroom door with a wide grin on his face,

'' ahhh heyy tori, so this is it ! our first day of uni ! i cant wait its gonna be soo much fun. imaginee all the fit uni girls'' his eyes widened and the smirk on his face grew. i rolled my eyes and shook my head. '' i still need to get ready harry and here you are stopping me from just that !'' 

he jogged over to my bed and started blabbering about all the uni girls he would see, so i grabbed a pillow from the bed and chucked it at the back of his head and he was staring off into space and deep in thought. i chucked it and it hit his head i put my hand over my mouth to stop me from giggling. '' heyyyy. tori what was that forrr ??'' harry made a stupid pouty face at me hoping for an apology '' because your acting like a complete hormonal - crazed teenage boy drooling over uni girlss that you've naver met'' again i rolled my eyes at him and laughed '' oh rightttttt soryyy bout that'' he winked at me and i stood up 

'' at least there will be hot uni boys for me'' i teased and winked while poking his toned chest. he let out a sarcastic '' Ha-Ha'' and sighed . 

'' im gonna go so you can get ready then ?'' i giggle and shooed him off. i quickly got ready and brushed my teeth. i slipped my black and red checkered/tartan jeans on with my black crop top and balck doc-martins. i put the usual foundation and blusher with 2 coats of mascara and a thin line of black eyeliner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note (abi) ; hi guys this is new for me but also exciting. i hope you enjoy our story of tori and harry so far and hope that you will continue reading. this account is shared by three people so updatess might be irregular. but hope u like it stay safe guys xxx ly