chapter 6 - dancing with jealousy

Tori's POV :

we stumbled into a black taxi and told the driver our destinatio. i was still staring at how gorgeous emma looked she was wearing a black love v-line cut dress, she added a splash of colour by wearing strappy vibrant red heel. her hair was perfectly curled and she had simple eye makeup to complete her look. emma is definitely more beautiful than me. i envy her so much. wanting to look like her. 

emma and hung up talking to louis non stop, conversation after conversation, they made such a cute little couple and you could see that they both really liked each other. i just smiled at my thoughts and leant my head against the cool glass of the taxi window , gazing out into the city. i knew we were the club when ''timber - by kesha and pitbull'' was playing and i was in earshot. lights were flashing and swirling around outside of a building. i recognized this as the club we were heading too. we payed the driver and climbed out of the taxi door.me and harry linked arms while emma and louis did the same. emma said she had managed to get VIP passes to the club , so we didnt have to wait inline, but of course we had to show ID.the guard nodded as he examined our ID and finally pushed the door open for us. the music quickly entered my ears and the smell of alcohol and sweat surrounded my nose. lights were flashing and smoke was spread out across the dance floor, the bar was lit up with neon lights and couples were grinding , snogging or drinking together.

'' okayy guys, this is it !! im gonna go and grab that table , come one ''

emma motioned us towards a conered off table with alcohol already on the center of the table. in a swift motion emma dragged me towards the bar. harry and louis were left talking and drinking beer at the table, scanning the room for girls to pull. 

'' sooo , what do you think ?'' emma nudged my elbow and looked at me.

'' its real cool , cant wait to start dancing'' i rolled my eyes and emma just laughed at my request. the bar tender finally came to our attention and we ordered cherry vodka shots. 

'' okay after 3 , 1 ...... 2...... 3......'' while we were counting down we bashed the shot glasses againt the glass bar. after 3 were tilted our heads back and pushed the liquid down our throats, the cherry taste was satisfying to my tounge and the alcohol burned as it slithered down my throat. i felt the alcohol almost act as a poison as i felt it quickly enter my blood stream and up to my head. through out having now 7 or 8 shots i glanced at harry numerously. emma had wondered off with louis and i could now see them making out in a corner. emma was pushed against the wall , her legs wrapped around louis's torso , and his hands wrapped under the thighs, supporting her.

i decided to stumble across onto the dance floor, my mind and vision slightly fuzzy. 

as i was bopping along to the music, i stumbled backwards almost falling over untill pair of srtong warm arm caught a hold of me and wrapping around my waist.

'' oh my gooddd , im sooo sorryyyy'' my speech was now slurred and the man that had caught me lowly chuckled, i looked up to be met with enchanting deep brown eyes. i knew exactly who it was 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' CHANDLER?'' i gasped and blinked my eyes in shock.

'' haha , yeah'' he looked up and around showing a bright . perfect smile. my cheeks tinted pink ,because of the state i looked, and he had to witness me being smashed.

'' listen , i dont see you here with any other guy , so do you want to dance ?'' i asked me holding his hand out for me to take , i gave a quick smile and for some reason i glanced around the club looking for harry, what ? why was i looking for harry ? before i could answer chandler he pulled my arm towards him snaking his arm around my waist ,setting his hand on my hip. butterflies fluttered in my stomach and my heart and breathing hitched at his action. we were now on the middle of the dance floor and a justin timber lake song started. chandler swirled me round so my back was against  his toned , tanned chest. his hands were firmly settled on my hips and my arms slowly raised and were hooked around his neck. i blushed and wondered how intimate this would go before i stopped this.we were stuck like this for at least 5 minutes before he pulled my hips towards his , closing the small gap between is. i was took off guard when he started moving my hips into him along to the music but my body quickly responded to his action and i caught on. we slowly grinded to the beat and the fire inside of my stommache quicky ignited and the warmth and sparks spread across my body.we carried on this move till the song was over and chandler spun me round so we were face-to-face.his arms were around my waist , mine were settled on his broad shoulders. we stared at each other for several seconds before he leaned in and hovered his lips ghostly infront of mine. his lips were so full and tempting and i bit the bottom of my lip. his hot breath fanned my face before we both leaned in to the last centimetre, he licked his lips and in that moment our lips bonded together. his lips were soft and warm , embracing mine. ours eyes fluttered closed and he tilted his head to gain more access , deepening the kiss. his swiped his tongue along my bottom lip , asking for access. my lips parted sub conciously and his tongue slipped into my mouth. mine did they same. roaming inside his mouth. i was still intoxicated with alcohol , and i was barely aware of what was going on. 

i was making out with chandler !!??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV :

i slouched on the bar stool , and gulped down the shot i just ordered. the liquid burnt the back of my throat , yet it was satisfying. i scanned the room in search of the people i came with, i quickly glanced past the dance floor , but my eyes quickly darted back to the middle.a tall dark haired figure was wrapped around tori , literally all over her. they were making out in the middle of the floor and ligured there. i just stood there my mouth was now dry and a little jealousy stung inside of me . i guess that all makes sense though now, it all adds up, ive read about how best friends will start to fall for each  other , but sometimes only one falls and the other isnt there to catch them. in this case .... yess im falling for tori...

tori is so beautiful , smart , funny , sweet kind and everything i look for in a girl. i hadnt realised my true feelings towards her till now. yes ive seen her with other boyfriends , but for some reason , watching her with him hurt more now than it ever did. i never knew what i was missing and i had to tell her the truth. she is slipping through my fingers and i hate it . 

something just then snapped inside of me , and the jealoussness has turned and i feel like taking almost revenge by making her jealous............ i scanned the room once more and caught a sight of emma . she was completely hammered and so i took advantage, i grabbed her by her waist and before she could say anything i planted my lips on hers. her lips were cold and alcohol was all i could taste , the kiss was forced and i didnt like it. i pulled away , but emma grabbed me by my shirt and smashed her lips once again on mine. she closed her eyes but i kept mine open  and in the corners of my eyes i see louis's and tori's mouths wide and frozen in shock. louis looked broken and in defeat as he left the club and went home , tori just stayed emotionless in front of me. her lips parted to say something but she just watched louis leave and shook her head in disbelief. i felt awful and i know what i did was completely wrong, i felt so bad for louis because i knew he really liked her , but i couldnt make out toris emotion. she look sad but not bothered , angry but calm , broken but fixed and i dont know whether my plan had actually worked ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Tori's POV :

I couldnt believe what i just saw. harry had kissed emma .......... TWICE . i cant believe how much of a screw up he was being. he know louis and emma liked each other and he knew emma was completely wasted. he took advantage and i couldnt believe and it was harry to do that . but for some reason a slither of jeaslousy danced inside of me at the fact he kissed emma. yes i had just made out with chandler ( he now left ) but after seeing harry and emma , i kind of regretted it and wished i had stayed with harry ......... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note : hey guys soo big update this time huh ? alot happened and i need you to tell me what you thought. i will update soon hopefully maybe tuesday or wednesday xx

instagram - Fxck_onedirectionxox

twitter - @Abigailste23

personal instagram - abi_25x

 okaayy , ly guyss 

stay safee xx 

vote , comment , share