Everything changes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORI'S POV :

I grabbed my two heavy suitcases and wheeled them towards my black ford fiesta. I threw them into the boot of my car and let out a sigh. I turned towards my mum and she gave me a small smile.

'' you know i'll miss you tori, I love you so much.''

'' i'll miss, you too mum''

'' and remember no getting drunk, parties and no snogging boys'' she raised an eyebrow and pulled me into a hug. I giggled an rolled my eyes at the comment my mum made.

''yeah yeah whatever mom, I love and i'll see you soon''

she kissed my forehead before driving off to work. I was waiting in the drive way for the familiar curly haired boy to turn up ; I had offered harry and ride to uni with me. just as if on que he came strolling up the driveway with a big grin on his face, showing his dominant dimples that made me smile.

''hey are you ready? im real excited. need help with ya bags?'' he asked and I raised an eyebrow

'' na naa , im fine just put your bags in the back boot and hop in''

harry did just that and I started the engine. we stole a glance and smile from each other and drove off the driveway.

all through the car ride me and harry sang along to either the radio or our fave band ; the fray.the drive was a good hour and a half , and we had stopped about two times for toilet breaks and coffee. about half way through the trip harry was whining like at little boy complaining about how long it was taking.

'' erghhh how much longerrrrr''

''errr just a few more min--''

we both smiled in unison as we pulled onto the university campus

'' finalyy, we're here'

''haha , yeah finally. come one lets

go''

We stumbled out of the car and grabbed our bags from the back.

I locked my car and me and harry walked up to the entrance .

I small blonde girl with bright eyes popped up an started talking to us

" Hi guys , i have a feeling that your new here, so i'll just show you around campus a little , and you can get settled in"

We thanked the young girl and walked towards a stall with all our time tables for us to collect

" Name please" a stern voice came from the stall and i looked down to be faced with a strict looking woman with deep red lipstick a professional suit and glasses balancing on the edge of her nose.

" Victoria winters" i informed with a bright smile trying to release the tension and awkwardness between us both.

" There. Your time table and flat key. i understand that your sharing a flat with a Mr. Harry Styles ?"

" Err yes that will be me " harry stepped forward and gave her a small wave , But she didnt bother smile or return the gesture. she just nodded and handed harry his timetable and his own flat key. we smiled a fake smile and she waves us off .

" Well , what was her problem ?" Harry made a disgusted look and smiled at me. i rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"Come on , lets go find our flat" i clapped excitedly and we walked towards the block of student flats.

" Okayy , so we are on the 6th floor , room 307." Harry and i walked in to the elevator and pressed the 6th floor button.

We hummed along to the catchy elevator tune . at this point we both released what idiots we looked like. we burst into a laughing fit , me clenching my stomach and harry bending in half.

The elevator door dinged and stumbled out of the elevator our laughter only just dying down. We looked at the sight in front of us

The carpets were a deep red colour with a warm line of lights lighting up the corridors. the walls had pale wallpaper plastered on them and there were oak doors along the corridors indicating room/flat numbers. we found our room and inserted the key in the lock.

We gasped at how big and beautiful it was

"Omg tori , this is amazing !! I cant believe we own this. and im glad to be sharing it with you".

He winked and me and i gave a wink back followed by a smile

"Mee too harry"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note (abi) : okayy so there was the second chapter. Hope it was okayy and tell me what u think x stay safe , ly