Chapter 2

Heiress

I managed to sneak out of the house without Kimberlin catching me, or my Dad for that matter. After I left them by the poolside this morning, I didn't see or hear from them for the rest of the day, so it was a breeze sneaking out. All I had to do was walk out of the house, and that's exactly what I did since I had plans tonight.

Nova was in the city and I had to see him. Once he told me the hotel he'd be staying at, I had to meet up with him immediately. It's been about two weeks since I'd last seen him and I was fiending for him, on some desperate bitch shit. I can't even act like I haven't been thinking about him because I have. We only see each other when he comes up here to make his drops every two or three weeks. He'll stay the weekend and we'll see each other but most of the time, he's busy handling business when it's not around me or his boys.

Nova's more than just my plug. We've been fucking for about two years now and the two of us know it's just sex. Of course, we both have our own lives going on. His, down in Oakland and mine here in Sacramento, but what's so wrong with having a little bit of fun whenever we get a chance to link up? I mean, it's harmless fun and the sex is great since we haven't seen each other in weeks. Plus, I always get extra weed since I'm fucking the plug so it's a win-win for me.

"Oh, damn," Nova groaned.

I was on top of him, riding him, which was his favorite position. I knew I could always get him to bust when I got on top of him, so it wasn't surprising when he clenched my ass, trying to hold back his nut. I slowed down a bit, grinding against his hard member as I rode him out into my own climax. My legs were trembling up against his but I just kept going because I wanted him to feel the same way as me.

Nova's hands released themselves from my ass and he made his way up my back, sending shivers down my spine. His hands grabbed on to my boobs and he took them into my mouth, swirling his warm tongue all over my erect nipples. Just being this close to Nova after weeks of being away from him, always gave me chills. His presence alone spoke volumes. He used to make me nervous when we first met, but now he just makes me wet whenever I hear his deep voice. I still get a few butterflies in my stomach when I see him because he's one of a kind. There aren't any guys in Sacramento that look or act like Nova, so I had a prize.

With my titties still in his mouth, he flipped me over so I was on my back and pushed my legs back so they were over his shoulders. My hands were clenching the sheets and I wasn't holding back my moans as he hit me with everything he had.

Nova was poking my stomach every time he'd slam into me and it felt good. Sex was Nova was one of a kind too. I've had sex with other guys in my life and none of them have amounted to anything in comparison to Nova. I called myself trying not to get attached to Nova, so I started talking to other guys to keep myself busy, but I kind of played myself when I did that though. No nigga has ever fucked me the way Nova has.

I met Nova's strokes with my own pelvis and the two of us came together in a moment of pure ecstasy. My hands were still gripping on to the sheets while I stared at him in the eyes. The funny thing is, he was doing the same thing to me.

"You liked that shit, huh?" he smirked, making me blush.

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's that shit I like to hear baby." I looked down and watched how Nova pulled out of me and he was watching me too. He smirked as he looked back down at my legs that were still against my chest because of him before pressing the head of his dick up against my clit. My pussy was throbbing at this point and I just wanted him inside of me again. I reached down to grab his member and put him inside of me again but he pulled back, laughing. "I'm not gon' wear you out just yet baby girl. Wait until I get back tonight, a'ight?"