The secret relation ship (Larry Stylinson)

Louis POV

it's the first day of high school and it's been a while since me and Harry Spoke to each other.

To Harry

Hello Harry we haven't spoke to each other in well, forever it seems like it. We are back at school today after the summer holidays. Let's just not make it awkward and be friends.

From louis

To louis

Hello louis I know we haven't been speaking but I would really like to see you before school. We can meet at the café, and have breakfast. See you there at 7:30.

I agreed to go and meet him but I didn't want it to be awkward between us, so I was gonna talk about what had happened. I got there early so I wasn't late when all I see was Harry walking through the door he looked different no more curls on his face. It was all straight at the front swooped back as a quiff and curls at the back it was sexy. I didn't say it was sexy because it is over between us we are just friends.

We started talking and making jokes, Harry said I missed you I hope you know that. Yes of course I do, Missed you.

I get a call from niall

Hi niall

Hi um I was wondering if you would like to walk to school with me Liam and Zayn also Harry.

Well I with Harry now actually so ye we'll come get ya see ya.

Bye.

We get to Nialls house and he opens the door and there's and load of new band things there.

We are in a band but not famous yet but hope to be. Any way back to the story.

Oh my god niall how did you get this stuff, it's amazing we have got to practice after school. Ye ok then they all said excitedly.