Chapter 3

Louis POV

I got back home and Harry text saying meet me at school tomorrow at maths.

So after maths I meet him by my locker and he pulled me into the props room and locked the door. He said I have really missed you and spending the day with you yesterday made me realise that I still have feelings for you and want to be with you again. I said the same.

He said let's go out tonight just you and me. I agreed we arranged to be ready for

7:00pm sharp.

I got dressed and ready for 6:30pm. I was dressed in a grey suit, black shiny shoes and hair swooped back of my face. I meet Harry at the funky Buddha In London. I got there and saw Harry at the Barr drinking cherry vodka shots. No Harry we are older now we don't get drunk every night we go out!

I took Harry into a room to calm down and to talk. We started talking about school and stuff but all he was bothered about was what happened between us. He started talking about how he missed me and how much I missed him.

It was getting to the end of the night and I said goodbye and started to walk of Harry said wait, walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. I didn't know what was happening at fist, but then I realised and kissed him back, but for longer. We both agreed to keep this to our selves.

We then left. Going home to an empty bed and clean room. Wow wait clean room empty bed my mother must have tided in here. She doesn't normally step foot In my room.

Harry's POV

I got to school the next day and started talking to Liam he asked me how I was doing?

Fine thanks you?

Good.

I carry on talking to Liam and louis walks over he pulls me aside and said last nigh don't mention it to any one. He shakes me and whilst putting some thing in it. It was a note. I opened the note and It said meet me at mine tonight about 9:00pm sharp.

After school I went home and started getting ready. Don't know why just did. I got to louis for 8:05pm. He was in his room with shorts and a shirt on. We started watching a few films but got bored.

Louis POV

Harry what are you doing?

What you want me to.

He rips my shirt of getting ready to kiss my lips. I pull of his top and rub my fingers through his hair. Oh my god is this happening again?

I guess so Harry said slowly.

We got back dressed and said goodbye to Harry. We got court last time so we agreed to keep it a secret.

Hi georgi here hoped you like it. I wish to update soon bye.