chapter 5

Louis POV

me and harry walked home together and started talking about why I wasn't in school today. harry listen I wasn't in school today because I wanted to think about us and how we are going to keep it a secret.

We'll be fine just go with it.

Harry come inside for a bit we have about an hour my moms not in.

Harry comes in but nothing happens just a few kisses. My mom walks in and Harry suddenly says goodbye and walks out the door.

I get to school the next day and I pulled Harry Into the ganetors closet. We start kissing and talking well not much talking.

We get into geography work in pairs. Me and Harry work together. It looked a bit weird.

After school me and Harry decide to go for a walk in the park but a far away park so no one sees us.

We get to the park and there is no one there so we hold hands and start being all romantic.

We find a big bush but it's like a little room with nothing inside of it. We go into it and start getting undressed, we play around for a bit. F*ck. there's some one here it sounds like zayn and his geeky maths friends.

We quickly get changed and I walk out first Harry waits 5 minutes. Zayn sees me he asks why I was in the love bush.

What's the love bush I ask ?

That bush you were just in.

Oh ok but why is it called a live bush I say stupidly.

A love bush is where two people go in and start doing things you know like. S. E. X. Yes you got that? why was you in there?

Yes I got it but I was only in there because I dropped my money in it. Ye I kind of fell over.

Ok see you tomorrow louis.

That was a close one Harry lets do it again but not today and let's be more careful.

Hey guys they get a bit frisky in a bush ooo.

Going to try and update again today

Hope you like it. <3 georgi