Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I woke up in the morning and didn't know what to do. So I walked down to louis house and knocked on the door.

Louis mom answered I said can I go up to see him because we need to talk. I went up the stairs and louis was in there not ready for school he had a towel around his bottom half and nothing on the top.

Louis turns around from looking out the window and sees me standing there.

He said I thought you would come round.

We need to talk louis weather u regret last night or not I don't I have wanted to do that for ages.

Same no I don't regret it Harry don't be stupid.

I was waiting for louis to get changed for school but he said you go i'll catch up with you. So as I was leaving he have me a quick kiss on the lips.

I was walking to school and he hadn't court up with me. I get into the school gates and see Niall Liam and Zayn standing there. I walk up to them And they say want to come practice tonight.

Ye shore I'll be there at 6:00pm.

We get to lunch and louis is still not here. So I text him.

To louis

Where are you? your not at school. If you don't come practice tonight at Niall's 6:00pm. Be there.

From harry

About two hours later he still hadn't text me back. I was worried. It's some where around 4:30pm now and, wait my phone vibrated in my back pocket. It was louis he had text me saying.

To Harry

I am at home, just didn't feel like coming in today not because of last night. I will be coming to practice tonight.

Miss you xx <3

From Harry

Me Niall Liam and Zayn get to Niall's and louis is there. We go in and we are practicing a new song called little black dress.

Louis has to go home early so I went with him.

Ok georgi here isn't louis just getting a bit awkward? does he want to be with Harry or not?

Laters /;-P